19355 SW 65th Ave Apt 54, Tualatin, OR 97062 Map · Phone number

About The Waitstaff Team

Do you want to host a dinner, maybe an hors d'oeuvres party, maybe a cocktail time at your house, or event your wedding, but you didn't want to have a full caterer? The Wait Staff Team is here for you. We believe that proper service is an art. We provide the quality service, experience and professionalism you can expect from a five star restaurant in the comfort of your own space. You provide the food, we provide the service to give you full peace of mind to enjoy your party while we take care of the details.

We have done many weddings with BBQ, food carts, restaurant drop offs to potlucks, and many more. Let us know what you are planning, and we will serve it!

Follow The Waitstaff Team on

86f546be31820c12 1525241879 8b750539d4f11ef5 1525241878 b2d71e9c6290382a 152524
coverd service tray

11 Reviews for The Waitstaff Team

Aly · Married on 09/10/2016

We hired the The Waitstaff Team to bartend at our wedding and they were fantastic! Daniel was so attentive and organized, and worked with me and my budget. He had so much helpful advice for us and even came in early to set up the bar so it would be ready when the guests arrived. Melissa, our bartender for the night, was sweet and wonderful, our guests loved her!! I would recommend The Waitstaff Team to anyone throwing any kind of event!!!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Susan · Married on 08/19/2016

Hiring The Waitstaff Team to provide support for my son's wedding this past weekend, was one of the best decisions we made. They were incredible. The venue was out in the country, and somewhat challenging to coordinate. Daniel and his staff are professionals and are very experienced with all kinds of large events. His advice and guidance was priceless. He was always friendly and reassuring and gave me confidence that we could pull this off. It turned out to be a spectacular day and everything was how we envisioned. The staff that came, Shawn, Andrea, and Cassiopeia, were excellent. They were timely, personable, professional and needed very little direction. Everyone at the wedding enjoyed their company so much. I would not hesitate to recommend this group to anyone who needs some support for any type of event. Our wedding would not have been the same without them.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Kim · event on 06/04/2016

Seriously, I grade tough and never give the top score because there is always room for improvement. I did not have any questionable moments working with Daniel or the bar tenders the night of our event. Superb. They earned a 5. One bartender stayed later than contracted to help out the other and did not want extra pay. She got it anyway. No tips expected or necessary. I love this, but they got tipped from me anyway. Daniel even allowed me to pick up 2 large coolers early to get them filled with ice. Daniel also worked within our budget to cut costs and allowed us to provide items ourselves instead of renting them. He visited the site and got the documents I needed to submit to OLCC. Again, superb group to work with. Hire them.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Award

The Waitstaff Team FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Chairs, Tables, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What event services do you provide? Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• 19355 SW 65th Ave, Apt 54 Tualatin, 97062 See on map