1428 Center St, Ludlow, MA 01056 Map · Phone number

About The Villa Rose

Celebrate Life's greatest moments at the Villa Rose. Nestled across from the Ludlow reservoir, the Villa Rose offers fine dining in a relaxed & intimate atmosphere. With a private room, the Villa Rose offers availability for weddings, receptions, showers, anniversaries and any other private affair from 30-175 people. We also offer offsite catering anywhere in New England for 30 or more people! Let The Villa Rose serveyour wedding with elegance and class.... A day you and your loved ones will never forget!

• Inn on Boltwood
  • The Boylston Rooms
  • Tekoa Country Club

10 Reviews for The Villa Rose

• Desiree'

Desiree' · Married on 07/11/2020

Highly Recommend

We had the Villa Rose cater our Wedding reception and everyone read about the food! Tony was our first and ONLY stop when it came to picking a venue for our wedding. Unfortunately no one could have foreseen the COVID-19 pandemic happening when we planned this over a year ago. We had to change our venue location but still wanted to have the Villa Rose cater the food, why, because it is AMAZING food! Tony was an absolute gem to work with, he made everything so easy and never tried to over sell us with extras that we didn't need. We HIGHLY recommend the Villa Rose. The servers we had for our wedding were simply awesome (I'm sorry I can't recall their names), it was an 88 degree weather day and you never heard a word of complaint from them! They worked tirelessly in the heat and humidity with masks on, they were unobtrusive but definitely met all of our needs!! Thank you all so much, it was the perfect day for a wedding!

Sent on 07/16/2020
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/29/2019

The Perfect Fit for Our Special Day

Food is always an important factor when planning a wedding and Villa Rose was the perfect fit for our special day. From day one, Tony and his team were 100% there for us and worked with what we were looking for. We did family style which was a great hit at the reception. The tasting was wonderful and I really liked that we were able to have up to 6 people there to taste the food - my mom came with my fiance and I which was nice to have another opinion. Day of, Tony and his team were right on schedule and worked with every other vendor in our team to make sure that everything went off without a hitch. The food was delicious and everyone loved it; I can't say enough great things about Tony, his team, and the Villa Rose!

Sent on 01/30/2020

Hayley · Married on 09/21/2019

Very good food

I have been here many times and never disappointed

Sent on 09/27/2019

• 1428 Center St Ludlow, 01056 See on map
    Location of (The Villa Rose)