The Veil Society

Amherst, OH View map Visit website

We are The Veil Society! We specialize in brides and wedding parties and provide luxury on location wedding hair and makeup. We are always keeping up on trends and constantly trying out new styles! Our main goal is to help make you look like the radiant and beautiful bride you have always wanted to be. If it's a special occasion style you're looking for, we will have you feeling your very best no matter the type of event.

We provide luxury on location hair and makeup for special occasions, so we will travel to you or you can come to the salon! We do mostly local events, however, we love to travel and will hop on a plane if necessary. We love a gorgeous destination wedding! Booking 2022 and 2023! 2021 dates are currently full!! Book early to ensure your date!

• Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Keratin
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Allison
    Allison Married on 12/18/2021

Amazing Experience!!

Jessica did my hair for my wedding in December and she was absolutely amazing!!! Everything looked perfect and it was exactly what I wanted! She brought another coworker with her and together they were able to successfully finish my hair, my 10 bridesmaids, my mom, and mother in law! They were done well before the time I requested for us to be ready by. The Veil Society and specifically Jessica is so talented and the sweetest to work with! Highly recommend!!
  • Kalie
    Kalie R. Married on 07/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

5 Star Rating for 5 Star Ladies!

I had the best experience with The Veil Society servicing hair & makeup for my July 31st wedding! Jessica & Andrea did an amazing job. They were prompt the day of the wedding. Flowed through my bridal party & mothers & grandmother's seamlessly & had me ready to go for my first look with a great cushion of time to spare! Hair & makeup lasted all through the night & looked absolutely fabulous! My hair looked amazing & was exactly my vision & all of my girls said that when they showed an inspiration picture they got exactly what they wanted! I will continue to recommend The Veil Society to any fellow bride looking for hair & makeup for their biggest days!! Thank you Veil Society for making me look beautiful for my big day!
  • Ana
    Ana M. Married on 07/01/2021

Fantastic team

Jessica and Andrea got my daughter and I looking fantastic for our event. They did a wonderful job on our hair and my makeup we were flawless, natural looking, and our looks held up throughout the day. My daughter is only six but they made her feel so special and I really appreciated that.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Jessica Lamont
Jessica Lamont
Owner

Jessica is the owner of Jessica Nicole Design, LLC. She’s been doing hair for over 13 years as a licensed cosmetologist. Before that, she did special occasion hair for her friends and family so it’s always come naturally to her. She currently specializes in bridal and wedding parties. Her passion for hair has led her to this amazing opportunity to expand her bridal business and really showcase her skills. Jessica also does makeup and carries a wide variety of professional makeup lines.

Jessica loves talking to brides about what they dream of as their perfect wedding day hair and makeup. She loves to travel and has also traveled to Florida in the past doing hair and makeup for weddings.

Jessica take much pride in her work and is always searching out new ways to do things. She stays up to date on the current formal hair trends to make sure her brides and wedding parties are in style and trendy. She also like to mix in classic styles with the new ones.

Andrea Coward
Andrea Coward
Makeup Artist

Andrea is the owner of Andrea Dawn Artistry. She’s always had a passion for makeup. Even as a little girl. She’s been doing makeup professionally for over 10 years but has recently began specializing in bridal makeup.

“Weddings are such a joyous occasion and I am always honored to be a part of my bride’s special day. Seeing women feel beautiful in their own skin is my favorite part about my job.”

Andrea specializes in airbrushed makeup. Airbrushing lasts longer than traditional makeup. You will get the most wear from airbrush and it blends much better on the skin, covering imperfections beautifully.

Amherst Amherst, OH, 44001
4197069299
Location of (The Veil Society)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding