The Veil Bridal Concierge, LLC

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Veil Bridal Concierge, LLC

Wedding & Event Planners

TVBC is an Award-Winning husband and wife wedding planning & design team based in Alpharetta Georgia. Throughout the years, we have planned magical weddings in Sandestin Florida, Clearwater Beach Florida, Puerto Rico, Savannah Georgia, the gorgeous mountains of Blueridge and at some of the most sought after wedding venues in Atlanta. We also provide breath-taking photography services that will give you memories for a lifetime. Whether you are planning a destination wedding or a wedding right here in Georgia. We are here to guide you every step of the way.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Atlanta

Follow The Veil Bridal Concierge, LLC on

10 Reviews for The Veil Bridal Concierge, LLC

User Photos
todo alt text

Jamie and Terrance are the perfect pair to design and run your dream wedding. I was the matron of honor in a" the veil " wedding creation last weekend 9/2/17 and I am so impressed. As a caterer and event planner, I'm not easily impressed. First, the venue was awesome, of course their recommendation. The level of professionalism was amazing. The way they coordinated roles and task with one another and worked together on one accord was something to see. Almost all the guest were from out of town which makes things more difficult but Jamie and Terrance had things planned to the letter. The never fading smile Jamie wore as she conquered stressful situations and meet never ending request, shows her faith and love of what she does. Terrance ran the rehearsal with ease and then brilliantly captured the beauty and excitement of the day with his camera. The sneak peak of the awesome photos have me eagerly awaiting the rest and planning to book a shoot for my family! Jamie had everyone in order and in place including 6 little people in the wedding. I will surely be recommending, The veil to my clients.
The veil, is more than a company, more than wedding coordinators, and worth more than the small fees. They are the real thing, a couple working together in harmony; bringing together elegance and excellence. The light of the Lord shined brightly through Jamie and Terrance as their "love of love" was evident in the work put in to help this couple, my dear friends, become husband and wife. Well done!__Lisa McIntosh, matron of honor, Miller- Roberts wedding

Profile Picture Lisa , 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

I don't know where to start! Jamie and Terrance were God sent and an absolute blessing for our August 2017 Wedding/Vow renewal. To begin this event was 11 years in the making and we had push back the date’s twice after initially meeting. But from the moment we sat down on told them our vision, we knew she would take care of everything and ensure that our wedding/vow day was absolutely perfect. The stress levels were significantly lowered after that meeting! Our event required cultural preferences, coordinating with a chef out of state, a challenging venue and not to mention the many last minute changes. . She displayed everything so perfectly, I couldn't have done it better myself. She made the ceremony and reception run smoothly. She was our voice for all the vendors. Our wedding day was an absolute dream, and we owe it all to Jaime, Terrance and The Veil! If you are considering hiring The Veil Bridal Concierge, LLC , it will be the best decision you make for your wedding. We LOVE Them!

Profile Picture Daniel and Alicia, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The Veil Bridal Concierge exceeded our expectations in the role of overseeing our wedding. They well adapted to change, work well under pressure with a positive attitude very professional and was very detail-oriented. The Veil Bridal Concierge went beyond the call of duty by seeking out and following up on additional responsibilities, and any changes that may occur during the planning and execution of our most important wedding day. They provided us with the most beautiful exciting wedding memories for a lifetime - Amen!!!!

Profile Picture James, 3/18/17, 1 Review

Photos

5 Photos

Chris & Irene's Swan House wedding at The Atlanta History Center

5 Photos
220x220 sq 1517033473 b4c95cd734916a65 1517033470 5f0b2dbc11356859 1517033447002 1 huftonwedding 221
220x220 sq 1517033508 75966202cea38763 1517033506 774237e406de42b7 1517033491558 2 huftonwedding 224
220x220 sq 1517033532 cc6371e9d1cd38a2 1517033530 6e0963fd36acfdf8 1517033520579 3 huftonwedding 82
220x220 sq 1517033596 c8d82aff8bc89b4b 1517033593 6316dca853eda9e2 1517033567883 4 huftonwedding 73
220x220 sq 1517033627 f925c23b8fb18220 1517033625 e8922bee392d8858 1517033611690 5 huftonwedding 294

1 ENDORSEMENT
Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Alpharetta, GA 30009   See On Map