The Veil Bridal Concierge, LLC

Alpharetta, GA View map

TVBC is an Award-Winning husband and wife wedding planning & design team based in Alpharetta Georgia. Throughout the years, we have planned magical weddings in Sandestin Florida, Clearwater Beach Florida, Puerto Rico, Savannah Georgia, the gorgeous mountains of Blueridge and at some of the most sought after wedding venues in Atlanta. We also provide breath-taking photography services that will give you memories for a lifetime. Whether you are planning a destination wedding or a wedding right here in Georgia. We are here to guide you every step of the way.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Angela C. Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing Atmosphere!

I enjoyed the wedding I attended and realized that the real magic was TVBC team! I have not stopped referring them and plan to use them for an upcoming event. I loved the decor, professionalism and eye for detail Kudos!
    Lisa Married on 09/02/2017
    Jamie and Terrance are the perfect pair to design and run your dream wedding. I was the matron of honor in a" the veil " wedding creation last weekend 9/2/17 and I am so impressed. As a caterer and event planner, I'm not easily impressed. First, the venue was awesome, of course their recommendation. The level of professionalism was amazing. The way they coordinated roles and task with one another and worked together on one accord was something to see. Almost all the guest were from out of town which makes things more difficult but Jamie and Terrance had things planned to the letter. The never fading smile Jamie wore as she conquered stressful situations and meet never ending request, shows her faith and love of what she does. Terrance ran the rehearsal with ease and then brilliantly captured the beauty and excitement of the day with his camera. The sneak peak of the awesome photos have me eagerly awaiting the rest and planning to book a shoot for my family! Jamie had everyone in order and in place including 6 little people in the wedding. I will surely be recommending, The veil to my clients.
    The veil, is more than a company, more than wedding coordinators, and worth more than the small fees. They are the real thing, a couple working together in harmony; bringing together elegance and excellence. The light of the Lord shined brightly through Jamie and Terrance as their "love of love" was evident in the work put in to help this couple, my dear friends, become husband and wife. Well done!__Lisa McIntosh, matron of honor, Miller- Roberts wedding
    Daniel A. Married on 08/20/2017
    I don't know where to start! Jamie and Terrance were God sent and an absolute blessing for our August 2017 Wedding/Vow renewal. To begin this event was 11 years in the making and we had push back the date’s twice after initially meeting. But from the moment we sat down on told them our vision, we knew she would take care of everything and ensure that our wedding/vow day was absolutely perfect. The stress levels were significantly lowered after that meeting! Our event required cultural preferences, coordinating with a chef out of state, a challenging venue and not to mention the many last minute changes. . She displayed everything so perfectly, I couldn't have done it better myself. She made the ceremony and reception run smoothly. She was our voice for all the vendors. Our wedding day was an absolute dream, and we owe it all to Jaime, Terrance and The Veil! If you are considering hiring The Veil Bridal Concierge, LLC , it will be the best decision you make for your wedding. We LOVE Them!

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Alpharetta, GA, 30009
(678)481-4321

Monday-Thursday: 8:00am-5:00pm Friday, Saturday & Sunday: Closed for Weddings & Events
Location of (The Veil Bridal Concierge, LLC)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding