1181 Fords Lake Place, Acworth, GA 30101 Map · Phone number
Package Price $500

About Angela's Exquisite Events and Travel

Congratulations and thank you for visiting my site! I am so excited that you are considering us. Your wedding is the most special day of your life and the other thing on your mind should be marrying the one you love and having a great time celebrating. I can handle every detail and allow you to remember your beautiful worry free celebration.

After planning weddings and special events in the NYC tri-state area for over 18 years, we have moved to Georgia! Angela's Exquisite Events & Travel has been featured in several publications and on The Knot's real weddings tv show and website. We offer etiquette, style and design advice, day of coordination as well as partial, full service planning and floral design. Weddings have lots of little details that can be easily missed when dealing with the emotions of getting married. I would love for you to REMEMBER the most important day of your life.  We are also a certified travel specialist where we can plan everything from your honeymoon, destination wedding or vow renewal, family vacation or reunion.

I look forward to speaking with you to discuss all of the special details for your event. Please call me today at 201-832-2777 and I will personally be by your side from proposal to destination, ensuring a Drama-free experience and a flawless wedding!

Follow Angela's Exquisite Events and Travel on

Other couples have also viewed

• Events BY Tiffany
  • Georgia TLC Events
  • Elegante Creations LLC

4 Reviews for Angela's Exquisite Events and Travel

Tawnya · Married on 08/17/2013

Angela handled every detail of my Destination wedding remotely. from the beach setup, flowers, photographer/videographer to the reception venue, caterer and DJ. Nothing was missed and any hang ups that were incountered Angela handled with Grace and Professionalism! She was Amazing! She took all the stress out of planning our wedding. She would be an excellent choice for any occasion.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Sorena · Married on 05/14/2013

I whole heartedly recommend hiring Angela's Exquisite Events as your No.1 Wedding Planner. Angela is very sweet and extremely thorough. She did an excellent job in providing Wedding Planning services for a wedding that I was a photographer vendor for . Everything was planned out wonderfully! I was informed about every aspect of the wedding, which made it easier for me to photograph very special moments. She is incredibly organized, flexible, creative, and a wonderful person.

Sent on 02/16/2015

Calvin · Married on 11/27/2005

I would, without hesitation, recommend Angela and Angela's Exquisite Events to anyone who is looking for an event to not only be done, but be done right. My wife is very detail oriented, and Angela was not only able to meet her expectations, but exceed them, as our wedding went off without a hitch. And Angela saved us some money as well. As a groom, we want our bride's day to be perfect. Put it in Angela's hands, and you'll have no worries.

Sent on 02/17/2015

• 1181 Fords Lake Place Acworth, 30101 See on map
    2018322777 (Phone number)
    Location of (Angela's Exquisite Events and Travel)