765 South 700 East, Salt Lake City, UT 84102 Map · Phone number

About The Valley Designs

The Valley Designs - Printable Stationery for the DIY Person in your Life!

Greetings, welcome to The Valley Designs Stationery! I hope you find everything you are looking for to announce your next big event, or welcome a new member to your family. We just opened our doors on Etsy.com you can find us at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheValleyDesigns

yarmouthetsy1
facebookprofile
abbottetsy1

2 Reviews for The Valley Designs

Mary · Married on 08/14/2015

Colleen did an amazing job of taking two designs and turning it into one for me. It came out exactly how I wanted it to, maybe even better! And she was extremely cooperative about working with the formatting of different printing places. Thanks Colleen!!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Misty · Married on 10/27/2012

I had the most positive experience working with Valley Design on my wedding invites. I contacted them to help with a very extensive wedding invitation package and required a great deal of detail on every piece. Colleen was professional and incredibly responsive to every one of my requests. She prepared several versions for me to choose from and incorporated every detail I asked for, yet also displayed an incredible eye for detail as she incorporated beautiful details that I would never have even thought to think of! I was a demanding bride and required her to include a plethora of detail, as my wedding was a weekend away with a lot of logistical details to factor in. She managed my expectations by setting realistic deadlines, and she beat every deadline by several days. I can’t wait for my guests to see the absolutely stunning work that Valley Design did for us!
    thevalleydesigns@gmail.com