10521 Ambassador Dr., Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About The Traveling Photo Booth

The Traveling Photo Booth® Difference

We offer the Greatest Photo Booth in the Galaxy. Why?... Because it fits both small and large groups attractively, quickly prints real photo strips, and has features you won't find anywhere else. Plus, our retrorific photo strip filters and gorgeous photo booths make us a perfect fit for the perfect event.

Follow The Traveling Photo Booth on

thetravelingphotobooth

• Videos 5

4 Reviews for The Traveling Photo Booth

Kaela · Married on 05/12/2012

I highly recommend Deb and Jeff of the Traveling Photo Booth (Sacramento). They are very relilable and professional and all my guests gave nothing but compliments stating how fun the photo booth was and how pleasant Deb was and that she made it easy for guests to use the booth. She then put the pictures in the photo booth guest book for people to sign. The photo booth added such a unique touch to the wedding and most guests were so (pleasantly) surprised by this part of the reception that I would recommend this to anyone. Guests get to keep a set of the pictures so it's a great favor as well!

We had around 165 guests. I was shocked at how many guests participated and it definitely brought out the fun and "party" in my guests --- some people participated that I would have never thought would let loose and have fun! Deb was there with the photo booth from the start of our cocktail hour at 6pm until the event ended at 10pm and that seemed to be a good number of hours and gave people enough time to participate.

The book we got with all the picutres and signatures will be something we cherish forever - so I highly recommend investing in the book.

Rebecca · Married on 05/22/2010

We had The Traveling Photo Booth at our wedding last month and the entire experience, from the wonderful service and friendly faces of the attendants to the awesome guestbook they presented to us at the end of the evening, was absolutely FABULOUS! Deb and Jeff, the owners and operators, were so accomodating to our guests especially my nieces and nephews that were convinced that they needed pictures with everyone in attendance!! Deb could not have been more patient and it was very much appreciated :) The customer service leading up to the event was stellar as well; I know I called several times to ask questions and check up on details. They were always very professional and friendly on the phone.
    This service is definitely a worthwhile investment, especially if you spring for the guestbook to be included in your package! I know we will be enjoying our guests antics for years to come and our friends and family are still talking about it!

sam · Married on 01/15/2011

Deb was amazing!!! Everyone had so much fun in the booth, so many fun memories. It was one of the favorite elements of our wedding for everybody. Plus the quality and exposure of the photos is absolutely perfect every time. She even stuck around for a few minutes to make sure we had pictures with the band and each other. Her prices are the best we found for an enclosed "traditional-ish" photo booth. I cannot recommend them enough!!!!

The Traveling Photo Booth FAQ

• What event items are available? Photo booth

• Stephanie Teague Events
    Stephanie Teague Events Wedding Planners

Deb with Traveling Photo booth ROCKS! She has been such a pleasure to work with! I can't say enough good things about her.

• Unique Occasions Events
    Unique Occasions Events Wedding Planners

Jessica and Mindy are sweet, professional and easy to work with. They showed up right on time, set up the booth and it was a huge hit. I will definitely be adding them to my suggested vendors list and look forward to working with them in the future!

• 10521 Ambassador Dr. Rancho Cordova, 95670 See on map