The Thirsty Goose

Medina, OH View map Visit website

The Thirsty Goose is a traveling bar based in Medina Oh, but are not afraid to venture far and wide for your event!! We believe the bar is one of the most important details of any event. Unfortunately it tends to be one of the last details to be handled or is left to be a simple grab and go, self serve station with limited options. It's understandable. It's a lot to plan. Our goal is to take away the stress of planning and organizing and give you an amazing and talked about detail of your special day!! We have multiple rentals to serve from, that would be a beautiful addition to your decor. We handle all the planning, ordering and delivery of alcohol. We bring all the essentials. All we need from you is a date and time, a little guest info, and your favorite libations!! We want you and your guests to have a fun and exciting time that will be talked about long after one of the biggest days of your life!!

• Woman-owned

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up
Cocktail Reception
Tastings

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5.50

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Custom Menu

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Limited Bar
Open Bar
Specialty Beer
Champagne Toast
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware

1 User photo

Jack S. Married on 07/09/2021

Hire them!

I told my wife the one thing I really want is an awesome bar at our wedding. Not that I didn't care about anything, but that was a top priority. We hired The Thirsty Goose and we got an awesome bar. I mean, we served an Old Fashioned on draft, c'mon! Our friends were so blown away by the bar and the drinks we served. Seriously, just hire them, you will not be disapointed!
  • Stacey
    Stacey S. Married on 09/25/2020

Could Not Have Asked For More!

We are so thankful we booked The Thirsty Goose for our bar service for our wedding on 9/25/20! We rented the white taps system for the outdoor patio at our venue and bar service for the indoor bar. Heather was so great to work with, made everything so easy and really cares about making your day special! She helped us pick signature cocktails that fit us and even made samples for us to try! All of the details for the bar were taken care of (ordering the alcohol, bar supplies, cute bar signs, etc) which really took a lot of the stress of planning away. The day of the wedding everything was perfect and I did not have to worry about a thing with the bar. Heather and Rob were very professional and had everything set up/taken down in a timely manner. The drinks and service were amazing and we got so many compliments! I love how personal their service is and I was so glad we could add a unique touch to our wedding with the taps system. I wish I had another event to host so that I could book them again! I would absolutely recommend The Thirsty Goose to anyone!!

5126 Wedgewood Rd Medina, OH, 44256
330-648-4132
Location of (The Thirsty Goose)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding