The Soul Society

Kansas City, MO View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Based in Kansas City, Missouri, The Soul Society is a photography company that specializes in wedding images. Led by owner Taylor Hoeflicker, this studio works to capture natural photographs that reflect the true emotion of your nuptials. This company accepts only one event per day, ensuring that they can provide your celebration the attention and care that it deserves.

The Soul Society works with a photojournalistic approach, capturing genuine moments of joy from your day. This team understands that every couple is different and can offer additional hours upon request, as well as the services of an extra photographer. Newlyweds-to-be who decide to work with this company can expect to receive a wedding album filled with candid photographs of their celebrations. After the festivities, couples can avail of a range of products, including:

• Prints
  • Albums
  • Digital files
  • Video
  • Portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
    Morgan B. Married on 07/18/2020

Thank You, The Soul Society!

The Soul Society works so hard to capture amazing moments for you and your loved ones. We hired Taylor to do our engagement session, shoot our wedding, and shoot our wedding video. Each session was spectacular and she worked so hard to capture beautiful photos. Her husband shot the video throughout our wedding and they both worked so well for the same vision. They captured every moment and gave us memories to have forever. You will not be disappointed if you choose The Soul Society as your photographer/videographer for your special day.
    Jamee Married on 09/07/2019

Second to None - Wedding Videographer

Taylor has such an eye for the perfect shots! I watch the video all the time to bring back all the memories, and the details she captured are some I will cherish forever. It felt very natural when she filmed our wedding. She’s very relatable and fun to be around. Cannot recommend enough to have a videographer and better yet- hire Taylor with The Soul Society!
    Brittney C. Married on 07/27/2019

Would recommend to anyone!

The soul society has captured so many of my precious moments in my life. My wedding was nothing short of amazing. Taylor allowed me to feel so comfortable and captured so many genuine smiles, tears, and laughter from that day. I get told my pictures should be in wedding magazines! I wouldn’t have trusted any other person with my special days and will continue to cherish having someone with this talent in my reach!

Pricing

The Soul Society Price Rates

Team

Taylor
Taylor
Owner

Hi, my name is Taylor!

The face behind the camera, your creative muse.

I started The Soul Society with a passion for curating timeless photos for well... everyone.

We are a family passionate about creating, simple living, good GOOD coffee, & are suckers for great imagery.

I have a crazy cool husband who has the neatest outlook on life, has a passion for video & kills it on the dance floor. Together we have two awesome littles that fuel our fire. Inspiring us day in & day out, while also driving us mad.

With a deep rooted tug to create beautiful images, I thrive behind the camera.

After years of learning & working alongside a talented photographer, wrestling with my style and purpose with it all, I’ve found this place where simplicity & warmth create a rhythm. Where photos really can speak a thousand words.

Where images have SOUL.

615 NE Karapat Dr Kansas City, MO, 64155

Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Location of (The Soul Society)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding