1412 State St, Sarasota, FL 34236 Map · Phone number

• Tampa Bay Cake Company
  • Cake Cuties Bakery

23 Reviews for The Short Giraffe Mini Confections & Catering

Anne Marie · Married on 04/29/2016

Becky and Tiff from Short Giraffe are simply amazing! I had a unique vision and they went right along with it! I had 12 different small cakes and they brought my vision to life, not to mention they were the best tasting cakes I and my guests had ever tasted. They tasted like homemade grandmas cake and the icing was to die for! I could not have been happier! Becky and Tiff are an amazing due who deserve the best.

Thanks again Short Giraffe I will be using you again and again!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Rachel · Married on 04/16/2016

We were so happy with our choice to use the short giraffe for our wedding cake and cupcakes! They were so sweet, so flexible, and so professional and did a beautiful job. Seriously the most delicious cake/cupcakes we have ever had!! All of their recipes are made from scratch and are truly special. We couldn't pick just one flavor so we ended up having 6 different ones. Everyone loved them. One of my biggest regrets from our wedding day was not eating more than that one bite of cake...

Sent on 08/20/2016

Camielle · Married on 03/12/2016

How can I praise the gals at the Short Giraffe enough? They were amazing and just wonderful people! We went for our tasting and tried a dozen different things it felt like which all tasted great. Everything was made from scratch and tasted great and the price was not expensive I was shocked! We had a hard time picking flavors but we ended up going with carrot cake and chocolate peanut butter for the cake with a dozen strawberry lemon cupcakes and a dozen white chocolate lime cupcakes. We wanted a naked cake for our wedding because we are not huge icing fans and some cake places shy away from that we found but they accommodated us nicely. We also wanted to add a very personal touch to our cake with our toppers and decoration. I was able to leave silk flowers on stems and wire cutters and they managed to put them on the cake beautifully,better than I could have imagined. They were also super excited to see our cake toppers a T-Rex and a Pegasus we had decorated with a top hat and veil. People had been skeptical about our cake topper choice but when they saw them on the cake loved them. I had been worried about how things would be placed on the cake when the decorating was happening the morning of but I had nothing to fear they did a spectacular job and I was so happy I had decided to place the cake in the center of the room to show it off because it was something to see (and eat!). We were thrilled to see that they had posted about our cake as well after the wedding it really made us feel special. They were amazing to work with and I am so happy we chose them.

Sent on 03/19/2016

• 1412 State St Sarasota, 34236 See on map
    Location of (The Short Giraffe Mini Confections & Catering)