THE REAL ROB LAY PHOTOGRAPHY

Upper Darby, PA View map Visit website
$1,125 Most Popular Price

$1,125 Most Popular Price

The Real Rob Lay Photography is a wedding photography company based in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania. Owner Rob is passionate about his craft. He believes that great wedding photography is about more than taking photos; it’s about capturing memories. Rob’s work is a celebration of love in all its wonder and splendor. His pictures communicate something of the energy and spirit of the occasion. Rob’s approach is all about helping you look and feel your best, and he can’t wait to join you as you begin the next chapter of your marvelous love story.

The Real Rob Lay Photography is looking forward to your big day. Rob is also available for engagement, boudoir, and portrait sessions. Wedding package features and options include a pre-wedding consultation, flexible hourly coverage, a collection of high-quality images, and a lovely hardcover wedding album.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,125

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

Kasandra Getting married on 02/04/2023

Great Experience!

I used them for my engagement photo-shoot and the pictures turned out PERFECT! I was very nervous but they were patient with us between poses to ensure we liked each scene we did. Their price is also very reasonable and it was a quick turn around for the edits. We already hired a wedding photographer before we found them but I would certainly recommenced them for anyone's wedding!
  • Delese Bowens
    Delese B. Married on 10/02/2021

Top quality

I will forever book Rob Lay for any of my photography needs! My initial engagement shoot was amazing & since then I’ve had a few shoots and he never cease to amaze!
  • LaMar
    Lamar D. Married on 03/22/2021

Great Pictures!!!

Rob was very professional from start to finish. The fact that he was able to shift the time a half hour earlier with only 24 hour notice meant a huge deal to me. He suggested great poses and took shots from various angles. We received our pictures in no time and the quality was top notch which made me understand why he had various lens. My wife and I couldn't be more happier with the outcome. Will definitely use him again for our anniversary pics.

Pricing

THE REAL ROB LAY PHOTOGRAPHY Price Rates

Team

ROBERT LAY
ROBERT LAY
Photographer

Hello my name is Dr. Rob Lay and I am a photographer. However, my goal is not to take photos, it is to capture memories. As a wedding photographer I have mastered the ability to encapsulate the joy and happiness that a couple experiences on their big day. This involves creating positive relationships with the bride and groom, allowing them to feel comfortable throughout the wedding day while also putting wedding planners at ease with my professionalism, transparency, knowledge of the wedding day flow and lastly, my ability to deliver a breath taking product.

7134 GREENWOOD AVE Upper Darby, PA, 19082
Location of (THE REAL ROB LAY PHOTOGRAPHY)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding