The Queensbury Hotel

Glens Falls, NY View map Visit website

The Queensbury Hotel is a historic, luxury wedding venue in downtown Glens Falls, New York.

Since 1926, they have had the privilege of welcoming guests from near and far and hosting weddings and events for nearly a century. The historic venue makes for the perfect backdrop to any celebration!

Whether it’s an intimate celebration or a grand event, The Queensbury has just the right space for you. The hotel features gorgeous architecture, grand ballrooms, sparkling chandeliers, roaring fireplaces, endless amenities, and history around every corner.

Facilities and Capacity

This historic hotel and event venue has multiple event spaces that can host up to 300+ of your wedding guests. Among these spaces are several event spaces and ballrooms that can host the wedding or event of your dreams. The Queensbury Hotel also has 123 newly renovated guest rooms and suites. For the wedding couple, their all-inclusive packages include a complimentary wedding suite. Your guests can enjoy an indoor pool, jacuzzi, fitness center, two restaurants and all the shops, restaurants and attractions Downtown Glens Falls has to offer walking distance from the hotel.

Their experienced Wedding Planner, talented culinary team and attentive staff will work with you closely to guarantee a seamless & hassle free process every step of the way. Their all-inclusive packages include their outstanding in-house catering and bar services as part of their complete event planning. The Queensbury Hotel is wheelchair accessible and provides parking with shuttle service available.

Ceremonies

Have your ceremony in their grand lobby that features original terrazzo floors and a granite fireplace while you're surrounded by your family and friends. Or take advantage of some nearby locations that offer perfect outdoor ceremony options like the gazebo in City Park, located right across the street from The Queensbury.

Location

Highly regarded as the centerpiece of Glens Falls, The Queensbury is in the heart of downtown Glens Falls and nestled between Saratoga Springs and The Adirondacks.

The rejuvenated city of Glens Falls is the ideal destination to welcome your family and friends for a long weekend of celebrating love and exploring all that the region has to offer.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine
Limited Bar
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Historic Building
Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Lighting / Sound
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Chairs
Dance Floor
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

Brittni B. Married on 09/18/2021

Wonderful Experience!

My husband and I had an amazing experience working with the planning team and felt like royalty the night of our wedding at the Q! Becca and Alexis were spectacular to work with and were always going above and beyond during the planning process. Planning a wedding is stressful enough. When you add the challenges of planning a wedding during a pandemic, it almost seemed impossible. These ladies were excellent at returning phone calls, answering questions, and calming nerves that came along with the unknown from the covid pandemic. They were flexible, organized, professional, and best of all (and most important to me) personable during this process. Becca was an angel the day of the wedding and made sure everything went smoothly and dealt with my nervous antics like a pro! The event staff was excellent! My husband and I and our guests did not have to worry about a thing other than celebrating our marriage. The convience of having everything all in one location was perfect! The ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and lodging can be all in one place with several things to do pre/post wedding within walking distance. We are so happy with how everything turned out and had the most magical and memerable day we could have ever hoped for!
    Leslie Married on 07/13/2019

I can't say enough about how perfect it was

We reached out to the Queensbury over Labor Day weekend last year, as we had booked elsewhere and I was completely miserable with the service I was getting. Jennifer responded to my inquiry that same day, a Sunday over a holiday weekend, and encouraged me to view the property and review the wedding packages. She was so sweet and helpful, we knew we were in the right hands. The property itself is gorgeous and has such an elegant and historic feel to it. We opted to get married in the City Park across the street, which is not affiliated with the hotel, so we dealt with Glens Falls on that. The reception was in the Queensbury ballroom, which is just beautiful.

Once we signed our contract, we were introduced to Matthew, who took over from there. He was very responsive to my many many emails, and even took time our of his day to speak with my mother each time she had a question. The food was amazing, the service was incredible. Matt and his team even came over to the park with some refreshments while we were taking our pictures, which was such a delight! We had an open bar all evening and a brunch the next day for all guests who stayed at the hotel.

The entire weekend was perfect because of the Queensbury's dedicated team of professionals. Matthew and Jennifer both always made me feel welcome. If you are looking for a unique and historic hotel to have your wedding, you will be so happy that you chose the Queensbury Hotel.
    Holly Married on 02/09/2019

Wedding experience

My wedding was a huge success! The setting was beautiful and classy. The staff were absolutely wonderful to deal with. A list of local vendor was supplied which helped me start my planning. Communication was as often as it needed to be. The stress of making my day wonderful made me reach out often, mostly in the couple months prior. Requests to meet were never turned down. The food was amazing; not one person had a complaint about it. I was actually told by a few people that it was the best meal they ever had at a wedding!! I think the cost was reasonable for the setting. In the end, we were expecting a refund and thought there would be "hidden fees" that would've been kept by the hotel. Not the case! We were refunded exactly what we expected and in a timely manner. Did I mention that the food was amazing? Many many thanks to Jennifer and Matt, as well as all the support staff, in making our day magical!!!! (Regretably, I can only post a few pictures. Unable to access many pictures for some reason.)

Real Weddings

• Ryan & Melissa
    11 photos · 09/17/2021

Deals

The Queensbury Hotel 1
Discount

Book your wedding for a Friday or Sunday and receive 10% off of our wedding package price. Excludes holiday weekends, not valid on previously booked events, no other discounts apply.

Pricing

J. Reid Menswear J. Reid Menswear Wedding Dresses

Jennifer and her team at The Queensbury Hotel are known for their high level of service and amazing levels of professionalism. We reccomend them highly.

88 Ridge Street Glens Falls, NY, 12801
Location of (The Queensbury Hotel)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding

Wedding Venues