150 N MICHIGAN AVE. SUITE 800, Chicago, IL 60606 Map · Phone number

About The Precious Pixel

The Precious Pixel is the pioneer in Chicago wedding photography which started 7 years ago. Our futuristic vision to convert to digital photography has taken our business two levels ahead of the competition. Our skill in blending modern and classic wedding photography makes us the best in their industry. We guarantee you will not be disappointed with our amazing wedding photography shots which is produced our highly skilled professional Chicago wedding photographers

We also offer video and entertainment services to ensure that clients get your money's worth.

For more information and pictures about our services, please visit http://www.thepreciouspixel.com

pic5
7ab336d81800aa9f 1258433710521 pic3
pic3

1 Reviews for The Precious Pixel

Susan · Married on 08/26/2009

I had them a couple of months back and they were simply fabulous! I loved their down-to-earth way of handling things. Friendly staff and photographers and I liked the fact that the photographers will try to get an idea of what you want before recommending and setting the scene for our wedding photography session.

Price wise, their range fitted my budget. I decided on the $1995 because it was a bargain for the list of services they offered.

The shots came out beautifully and their videographers were on the scene, capturing good moments during my wedding day. Needless to say, it was the best day of my (and my hubby's) life!

Sent on 01/06/2010

The Precious Pixel FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 150 N MICHIGAN AVE. SUITE 800 Chicago, 60606 See on map