The Pie Chest

Charlottesville, VA View map
4.7
    Annie Married on 07/31/2015
    My husband and I do not like wedding cake but we both love pie. We had pies from The Pie Chest as our wedding dessert---it was magical! Rachel, the lead baker at The Pie Chest, was very helpful thinking through how many pies we would need, what would some of the best options, and then was flexible with our requests. We ended up serving the Whiskey Jar Chocolate Chip, the Three Citrus, the Dark Chocolate Cream (my favorite), and the Peach Pie and the Vanilla Bourbon ice cream. I think some of our guests were a little off put to see pie but the minute they tasted one, they changed their minds. It is impossible NOT to love the pies from the Pie Chest!!! They were delivered to the reception venue with stands, servers, signage, and pre cut so we did not have to worry about anything. Rachel even worked with us to cut the slices smaller to ensure our guests had the excuse to try ALL the pies. If you are a fan of pies, this is definitely the venue to get your pies from. They are excellent and an awesome additional to the Downtown Mall!

119 4th Street NE Charlottesville, VA, 22911
Location of (The Pie Chest)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding