Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Party Music

"You Can't Have One Without The Other" is a Charleston DJ service with a complete music library to customize any music you prefer and our client packet will help you plan your music step by step.  We include a booking consultation to help you plan the music for your special announcements and dances and we help you customize a playlist of the music you want to hear.
We stay away from the “cheesy” stories and comments and always keep the focus on you and your guests, after all this is Your Special Day and we try to make it an energetic, elegant and fun event

Book us today for your wedding music needs.

Don't trust your most important day with a "cheap" Dj.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Consultation (3)
One Event Per Day (3)
Do-Not-Play List (2)
MC (2)

BRIDES TO BE...HIRE THE PARTY MUSIC for your DJ!!! We hired The Party Music for our wedding and we are so happy we made that choice! From the beginning when I first contacted Roy, we had a phone conversation and discussed pricing and what I was looking for. He was very down to earth and easy to talk to. Roy was always prompt with answering emails/calls and very professional. He made choosing music very easy by providing a sample playlist to help him to determine the style of music to play. He took the time to talk with us on the phone and listen to what we wanted and even gave a suggestion of a song to play during the processional the we absolutely LOVED! We hired The Party Music for the ceremony and the reception and Roy did a fantastic job! Everyone had a great time and he kept the dance floor full of people. The pricing was very affordable and worth every penny. Thank you Roy for making our wedding a day to remember and for being so awesome!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tanya, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

Roy was a pleasure to work with. He made he whole idea of a wedding playlist easy to follow and even easier to make feel our own. He met up with my then fiancé and I for lunch and answered any questions we had months before our big day. We for so many compliments on the music and Roy himself, and I'm so happy I was able to have him at our wedding.

Profile Picture Katherine, 3/4/17, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ

This is the second time I have given my review. The first one was deleted. We will see if this one disappears as well. The only reason for giving him one star, is he put two songs together for our first dance. That really helped us out. Aside from that, I was very disappointed in his performance. Leading up to our wedding, it would take him days to answer any emails. I would ask him questions and he wouldn't answer them. He let us pick songs we wanted played, and never played them. He told us he wouldn't take requests from guests and he did. His announcements of the bridal party was awkward and frankly quite embarrassing. He had long pauses between people and seemed like he didn't know what he was doing. I, unfortunately, would not recommend him for any upcoming events.

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1396486558749 md   51
220x220 sq 1396486589443 2689mcddonell
220x220 sq 1396487586567 dsc017
220x220 sq 1396487763217 dsc016

I very much enjoy working with Roy and The Party Music! They do a wonderful job keeping the party going and people out on the dance floor having a good time!! They are very professional and show up on time and have very good equipment. I highly recommend them for your wedding or next big event!

These guys are good. I recommend them for any event where you need music or a sound system. Roy is extremely personable and outgoing which you definitely need with a DJ.

Charleston, SC 29402   See On Map