P. O. Box 20126, Charleston, SC 29413 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

2 Reviews for A Southern Bartender

mary beth · Married on 08/18/2012

Bartended for rehearsal dinner and reception. They did a great job!

Sent on 08/24/2012

Ciara · Married on 09/13/2014

I loved working with Keith. I stressed trying to find a reasonably priced bar service because everywhere I looked was about the same price, but everyone had hidden fees somewhere either for the bartender, travel, cups/ice, you name it... Someone was charging extra for it. Keith's pricing was competitive and straight forward. What you saw was what you got charged for. However, his amazing customer service (not to mention his awesome mustache), comes complimentary with every package he offers :-) He was quick to respond most times, and if I didn't get him via email, he always picked up the phone. He also came to my venue to do a walk through before the big day to make sure we had all vendors on the same page about timelines and set up. It really impressed me that he wanted to make sure we got exactly what we wanted . It worked out well for him though, because we realized we wanted extra services. We opted for adding a second bar, and opening it up an hour early before our ceremony so that our guests could mingle before hand. At the wedding, I never saw lines at the bar, and everyone always had a drink on their hand, which I consider a job well done. If you're looking for a quality bar service that's going to give you everything you want and take great care of your guests for a reasonable price... Go with Keith and his staff, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 09/21/2014

• Limos for Less Charleston, LLC.
    Limos for Less Charleston, LLC. Wedding Limos

These guys are AMAZING!!! The owner, has been in the Bar-tending Service for years. He "gets it", and "understands it". Very laid back and easy going. No job to big or too small. Check these guys out, for you next event. Don't take a chance doing your own bar. They carry all of the insurance and take all of the liability. It today's litigious society, you will be happy you did.

• P. O. Box 20126 Charleston, 29413 See on map