The Party Music Reviews

39 | Charleston, SC

39 Reviews for The Party Music

39 The Party Music Reviews

Carlie · Married on 03/10/2018

We used Roy for our ceremony and reception. Everything went smooth and our guests enjoyed the music!

Tanya · Married on 09/30/2017

BRIDES TO BE...HIRE THE PARTY MUSIC for your DJ!!! We hired The Party Music for our wedding and we are so happy we made that choice! From the beginning when I first contacted Roy, we had a phone conversation and discussed pricing and what I was looking for. He was very down to earth and easy to talk to. Roy was always prompt with answering emails/calls and very professional. He made choosing music very easy by providing a sample playlist to help him to determine the style of music to play. He took the time to talk with us on the phone and listen to what we wanted and even gave a suggestion of a song to play during the processional the we absolutely LOVED! We hired The Party Music for the ceremony and the reception and Roy did a fantastic job! Everyone had a great time and he kept the dance floor full of people. The pricing was very affordable and worth every penny. Thank you Roy for making our wedding a day to remember and for being so awesome!!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

The Party Music's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and great review Tanya!! It was not only a pleasure to be a part of your special day, but it was fun!! You and your guests were fun to party with. Many blessing to you and Zac.

George · Married on 10/22/2016

The Party Music was a great choice for our wedding day. Roy did a great job in helping us to plan the music we wanted for our reception. He played great dance music of all kinds and he kept the party going all night. We had so much fun we kept him an extra hour.
    Roy and the party music will rock your wedding party.

George · Married on 09/10/2016

Perfect vendor for any needs. Very pleasant and easy to work with. Will do any song you wish and does great to keep the "party" going

John · Married on 07/24/2016

I would definitely go with The Party Music as your wedding DJ. Roy was very professional and very helpful. His music selection at the end of the night was spot on.

Kyle · Married on 05/06/2016

Roy from Party Music was spot on from beginning to end. If you want a DJ that's reliable and willing to work with you and make your party happen call Roy. I can never thank you enough for helping me make the most important day of my life go off with a hitch, cheers !

Colleen · Married on 04/24/2016

Music can make an event special and that much more memorable. Roy is on his game in every way. He can read the audience and knows when to ramp,it up,or slow it down. My son's rehearsal dinner went from being a nice event to a fun party because of Roy. I hadn't figured out the music but I knew I needed music. When I decided to go from an iPod to The Party Music, I stopped thinking and worrying and it was perfect. I didn't have to spend hours coming up with the right playlist and buying music. Roy took care of everything flawlessly. Roy also adjusted for some of my misreads on choices. This is why one hires a professional! Hire Roy aka The Party Music and he'll make your event shine.

Roy is just a great presence at your party in addition to being so accommodating and helpful as a DJ. The playlist was very personalized and professional, and just perfect for what we wanted!

Cole · Married on 09/26/2015

Roy (aka The Party Music) did a great job for my wedding. He was professional in all aspects of his job and made Esther and I's day really awesome. He was as well organized as I could have ever imagined in both his preparation (finding out all the songs Esther and I liked) and his performance. Thanks Roy! You're the man!

Sara · Married on 05/16/2015

Roy was very professional and was great with helping to create the perfect party for our reception. He was also very responsive to all phone calls and emails. He was very personable, and enjoyed having him as a part of our wedding day.

Michael · Married on 03/01/2014

Roy was very professional and experienced. The caterer we hired failed to do their jobs on all aspects and with Roy we were able to still have a great night of dancing. We booked our venue at the Lake House at Bulow which the ceremony was on the small pine tree island and he was able to have the ceremony music playing there without the need to transfer all his equipment over to the island (about 400 yards away)

Without Roy's services our wedding truly would of been a disaster after the caterer ( SC catering ) left my guests hungry and annoyed with the services they provided. Roy made all of that go away with the music and his ability to adjust the music to get people up, dancing, and have a great time.

Thank you Roy!

Kelli · Married on 06/30/2013

Roy did a wonderful job of incorporating the wide variety of music we requested into our wedding reception. He was very professional and kept everyone dancing right up until our departure. Great service and great value!

Roy is very professional. We only met with one dj because we instantly wanted to book with him. He played all the music I requested for my ceremony and was very easy to contact. He replied quickly to all my calls and emails regarding my date. This was reassuring because we were having a destination wedding. He is very personable, pleasant and a sharp dresser!

Amanda · Married on 04/18/2013

very professional. kept the party going. easy to work with.

Shelley · Married on 03/29/2013

Roy was so easy to work with. He was very professional and organized. He kept the party going and the music flowed great. He made sure that he played everything we wanted and approved. He sent out a detailed questionnaire to make sure he knew us and what we wanted. I would definitely recommend him.

She did a great job! We were very pleased!

Nathan · Married on 01/05/2013

Mr. Palmgren is fantastic! He handled our ceremony and reception flawlessly. All of our guests had special requests, and Roy did a fantastic job of filtering their requests while keeping the party, dancing, and the music going late into the evening. I highly recommend The Party Music for any and all events!

Brian · Married on 12/01/2012

I had Roy DJ for our office christmas party. It was a great time, and I have Roy with The Party Music to thank. These things can be kind of stuffy and boring at times. Being my first year to plan the event, I wanted to make it the best ever. We had over 100 people show up for the party and everyone had a great time. Roy kept the crowd entertained and excited the entire night. I will definately contact The party Music for our next event. Thank you Roy!

• Louisa

Louisa · Married on 11/17/2012

Roy was incredibly responsive. He was able to accommodate several last minute requests for me as well. We had a few special requests and he was able to fit them in without any problem. He did a great job and I would definitely use him again if I had it to do over again. He definitely took our advice on the type of music to play and was able to make a lot of suggestions and additions that fit our style. He was very professional and so nice to work with. I would definitely recommend him to others!

Brent · Married on 09/15/2012

Roy was fantastic! We had a beach wedding on Folly Beach followed by a reception under a beach house. The music on the beach was amazing and he had everyone at the party dancing by the end of the night. Roy played every song requested throughout the night and we were having so much fun we had him stay an extra hour. I would highly recommend The Party Music

We loved the having The Party Music at our wedding. Our guests wanted to know if there was a CD of all the great music he played!

Ariadne · Married on 07/07/2012

Roy did an unbelievable job providing music and services for our wedding. We had originally selected a different dj but were unable to get in contact with them for 3 weeks prior to the wedding. So a week before the wedding we contacted Roy and he was able to accommodate us without any extra costs. The day of the wedding he showed up on time, played a great mix while people arrived at the reception and kept the party going all night!! He is VERY professional and flexible with incorporating all the songs that you want played throughout the event.

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2011

I was so grateful to have Roy from the Party Music for my DJ at my wedding and ceremony. He did an amazing job and really set the mood and kept the party going. I wanted a song from a video game to be played when my husband and I walked down the aisle and Roy was happy to play it and edited it to make it fit perfectly. My father/daughter dance was unconventional, but Roy was happy to help with it. I wanted "The Old Lady who Swallowed a Spider" and Roy found me over 20 different versions to choose from. That song means a lot to me and my father so it was a perfect song for my father/daughter dance. If you want a professional who is also a friend, then hire The Party Music! He did a wonderful job and I recommend him to everyone I know that is engaged.

• Amie

Amie · Married on 10/08/2011

As an event planner I know how important it is for vendors to be reliable and professional. Roy was both. He confirmed with me the week before the event and the day of the event. At the party our guests had a great time. Roy listened to what music I wanted and incorporated it all. If you are looking for a DJ who will not dominate the microphone and simply play great music I highly recommend The Party Music.

April · Married on 07/17/2011

Played requested music without hesitation. Kept people up and dancing. Unsolicited feedback after the wedding was that it was PERFECT