The Party Helpers

San Jose, CA View map

BEST DAY EVER!

At The Party Helpers, we love working with you to create your best day ever! Our team is dedicated to making your wedding day absolutely flawless and fabulous. All you need to do is focus on saying “I do”, and we’ll take care of the rest!

We are a full service catering company with an endless menu. Choose from any of our current specialties, or let us customize a menu just for you! Our mouthwatering food paired along with our attentive staff will leave you and your guests with a truly memorable experience from start to finish.

The Party Helpers are here with you throughout your entire planning process. We work with you from beginning to end, putting together timelines, coordinating design consultations, and incredible vendor referrals, seeing every detail through and making sure your wedding vision comes to life!

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$125.00

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$114.00

China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Stations

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Mexican
Middle Eastern
Southwestern
Spanish

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian
    Juli Married on 09/13/2015
    I'm writing to provide my strongest recommendation to not only The Party Helpers, but specifically to Devra Romm and her team. I have been coordinating with the Party Helpers for my 9/13/15 wedding since the beginning of the year and I could not be more pleased with their services. Devra made the entire process seamless and provided us with the most professional, thoughtful and perfectly executed wedding.

First, the FOOD! It was absolutely delicious and we received countless compliments about how delicious everything tasted. I am a vegetarian and had a few vegetarian & vegan guests. Devra was meticulous about detail and I was so pleased that she was able to provide me with wonderful recommendations about delicious vegetarian/vegan meal choices. What's more is the delightful staff ensured that my vegan guests received their special meals! How sweet. The next shoutout I must give is to the staff! The individuals who worked our wedding were incredibly kind, professional and hardworking. We so enjoyed having them as part of our special day. We had Michelle assigned to the wedding party and she made a lasting impression. She was absolutely fantastic and made sure we were full and hydrated! Lastly, I must say again that Devra was just the best! I absolutely loved working with her from start to finish. She is an outstanding professional. If I could give 10 stars, I would! Thanks Party Helpers!!!
    Marie Married on 04/25/2015
    We cannot say enough great things about The Party Helpers. First and foremost, Adrienne was a dream, before, during and after the wedding. She made everything so easy and stress-free and always helped me keep my eye on the prize (my husband). We had a small (under 50 people) wedding reception in my parent's backyard in Gilroy, and everything turned out beautifully. The food was FANTASTIC, seriously, so great that there weren't any leftovers. Everyone asked for their contact information and raved about how great the food was. People went back for seconds and even thirds. All of the staff were super helpful and wonderful on the day of the wedding as well.

If you need a caterer in the Bay Area, look no further. The Party Helpers are very reasonably priced and rentals can be included in your contract.
    Amanda Married on 08/03/2013
    There are not enough amazing things I could say about this company!! The food at our wedding is still talked about to this day.. Party helpers goes above and beyond to assure 100% satisfaction! This is a company you can trust!!

Royal Restrooms of California Royal Restrooms of California Wedding Rentals

Kristin Dickens is just a treat to work with. Whenever you need a company to assist with your next event, whether it involves planning or catering....or both. Kristin and The Party Helper Team will go beyond your expectations every time.

Club Auto Sport Club Auto Sport Banquet Halls

Many of our clients have selected Party Helpers for their Catering needs and been very satisfied by their quality of food and service. As a venue we re very happy with their service of our client and respect of our facility. We look forward to a long and prosperous relationship!

Bachelorette Passion Parties by Passion8Girl Bachelorette Passion Parties by Passion8Girl Banquet Halls

Fantastic vendor! A++ Always a pleasure!

780 Montague Expressway Suite 706, Suite 707 San Jose, CA, 95131
Location of (The Party Helpers)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding