780 Montague Expressway Suite 707, San Jose, CA 95131 Map · Phone number

About The Party Helpers

BEST DAY EVER!

At The Party Helpers, we love working with you to create your best day ever! Our team is dedicated to making your wedding day absolutely flawless and fabulous. All you need to do is focus on saying "I do", and we'll take care of the rest!

We are a full service catering company with an endless menu. Choose from any of our current specialties, or let us customize a menu just for you! Our mouthwatering food paired along with our attentive staff will leave you and your guests with a truly memorable experience from start to finish.

The Party Helpers are here with you throughout your entire planning process. We work with you from beginning to end, putting together timelines, coordinating design consultations, and incredible vendor referrals, seeing every detail through and making sure your wedding vision comes to life!

Follow The Party Helpers on

caprese skewers
mini caprese salad
food samples 005
Hors d'oeuvre
lentil blini on mini plate
mini caprese salad
The Party Helpers
mini chicken crepe and spinach and chick pea fritt
The Party Helpers
sesame shrimp and cucumber roll
img1530
img1531
img1532
d202f42e3819be79 1479606967262 img2514

4 Reviews for The Party Helpers

Juli · Married on 09/13/2015

I'm writing to provide my strongest recommendation to not only The Party Helpers, but specifically to Devra Romm and her team. I have been coordinating with the Party Helpers for my 9/13/15 wedding since the beginning of the year and I could not be more pleased with their services. Devra made the entire process seamless and provided us with the most professional, thoughtful and perfectly executed wedding.

First, the FOOD! It was absolutely delicious and we received countless compliments about how delicious everything tasted. I am a vegetarian and had a few vegetarian & vegan guests. Devra was meticulous about detail and I was so pleased that she was able to provide me with wonderful recommendations about delicious vegetarian/vegan meal choices. What's more is the delightful staff ensured that my vegan guests received their special meals! How sweet. The next shoutout I must give is to the staff! The individuals who worked our wedding were incredibly kind, professional and hardworking. We so enjoyed having them as part of our special day. We had Michelle assigned to the wedding party and she made a lasting impression. She was absolutely fantastic and made sure we were full and hydrated! Lastly, I must say again that Devra was just the best! I absolutely loved working with her from start to finish. She is an outstanding professional. If I could give 10 stars, I would! Thanks Party Helpers!!!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Marie · Married on 04/25/2015

We cannot say enough great things about The Party Helpers. First and foremost, Adrienne was a dream, before, during and after the wedding. She made everything so easy and stress-free and always helped me keep my eye on the prize (my husband). We had a small (under 50 people) wedding reception in my parent's backyard in Gilroy, and everything turned out beautifully. The food was FANTASTIC, seriously, so great that there weren't any leftovers. Everyone asked for their contact information and raved about how great the food was. People went back for seconds and even thirds. All of the staff were super helpful and wonderful on the day of the wedding as well.

If you need a caterer in the Bay Area, look no further. The Party Helpers are very reasonably priced and rentals can be included in your contract.

Sent on 05/11/2015

amanda · Married on 08/03/2013

There are not enough amazing things I could say about this company!! The food at our wedding is still talked about to this day.. Party helpers goes above and beyond to assure 100% satisfaction! This is a company you can trust!!

Sent on 01/07/2014

The Party Helpers FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 125.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 114.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Cajun, Caribbean, Italian, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Southwestern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

• Royal Restrooms of California
    Royal Restrooms of California Wedding Rentals

Kristin Dickens is just a treat to work with. Whenever you need a company to assist with your next event, whether it involves planning or catering....or both. Kristin and The Party Helper Team will go beyond your expectations every time.

• Club Auto Sport
    Club Auto Sport Banquet Halls

Many of our clients have selected Party Helpers for their Catering needs and been very satisfied by their quality of food and service. As a venue we re very happy with their service of our client and respect of our facility. We look forward to a long and prosperous relationship!

• Bachelorette Passion Parties by Passion8Girl
    Bachelorette Passion Parties by Passion8Girl Banquet Halls

Fantastic vendor! A++ Always a pleasure!

• 780 Montague Expressway, Suite 707 San Jose, 95131 See on map