54660 Van Dyke Avenue, Utica, MI 48316 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 100 to 1,300
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About The Palazzo Grande

The Palazzo Grande cordially invites you to create memories to last a lifetime when you celebrate your most joyful occasion in the elegant setting it truly deserves. We offer 25,000 sf of exquisite Ballroom space, State-of-the-Art kitchen facilities, and an award winning staff who are here to grant your every wish!

The Palazzo Grande is known for our exquisite Italian cuisine prepared in house in our state of the art kitchen. We have a wide variety of items and choices to fulfill your ideal menu for your event. We can also customize your own menu based on any personal requests you may have.

The Palazzo Grande is the perfect location for wedding receptions, galas, fashion shows, charity events, business gatherings and so much more. Our event coordinators are experienced and well-trained to assist you with the details in any event you may be planning. Contact us today!

Follow The Palazzo Grande on

17 Reviews for The Palazzo Grande

1 User photo

The Palazzo Grande 1

Kathleen · Married on 04/21/2018

The Palazzo was absolutely phenomenal! I cannot recommend it enough and I'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews. My husband and I visited about ten different venues before deciding on the Palazzo. The food was amazing! We decided on family style and ordered the Beef Tenderloin and Chicken Mamma Asunta as our mains and everyone was raving (still months later). I've been to a lot of weddings at various venues and this is by far the best banquet food I've ever had. In fact, it's better than most restaurants. This is a newer hall, I think they celebrated their 9th or 10th year so everything is clean and new. The bathrooms were immaculate. And again, the staff was so great. The floor manager for our room checked in with us throughout the night to see if we needed anything and I can honestly say that the day was perfect. Emails were answered fast and they were able to accommodate some cultural things we wanted to add. We were 100% confident before our wedding day that The Palazzo would make sure everything ran smoothly and we were right. Thank you!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    The Palazzo Grande 2

Maria · Married on 05/30/2015

We had our wedding at The Palazzo Grande last week and could not have been happier! My husband lives closer to the hall, but myself and my guests being from the downriver area, may of my guests had never been there. From the food to the service and everything in between, my guests are still talking about how wonderful everything was. The Palazzo Grande accommodated 375 guests at our wedding and no one had any complaints. I would definitely recommend Palazzo Grande to anyone who needs a venue.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Deanna · Married on 05/24/2014

The Palazzo did a great job in ensuring our reception ran smoothly. The service was prompt and professional, the owner was at the reception himself making sure things were moving along and being looked after. All the girls in the office were quick to respond to all the emails and answer any questions I had. They easily accommodated all our guests with food allergies and food restrictions. I still get compliments from guests on how gorgeous the hall was and how great the food was- and I have a picky Italian family so that's saying a lot.

Sent on 06/11/2014

The Palazzo Grande Pricing

The Palazzo Grande Price Rates

The Palazzo Grande FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Flatware, Glassware, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 100
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, November, December

• 54660 Van Dyke Avenue Utica, 48316 See on map