The OutSource Video Group

Norristown, PA View map

OutSource Video has over 15 years of production experience. Our shooters and editors always strive for perfection, while always seeking the emotional and artistic elements of their work. We love what we do, and it shows in our work!
Please check out all of our services including "Everything to DVD" where we transfer all of your old films, slides and tapes to DVD. This will preserve them forever before they fade!

"The video was absolutely FABULOUS!! You managed to capture every important moment and the detail is unbelievable. I cannot count how many times I have already watched it and Everyone we have shown it to is extremely impressed. You truly did a wonderful job and I can't wait for my girlfriends to get engaged so I can tell them about you. Every penny spent was worth it!! I cannot thank you enough!" ~Kim & Fred DiBona

The combination of our talents and our unique creative eye is what always has set us aside from other production companies. Feel free to call us anytime, whether you are having an event or need production help.
Please check out our samples on our website:
www.outsourcevideo.net ..Check out our promotions!

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

What videography services do you offer?

Multi. Cameras
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

DVD
    Pamela Married on 05/10/2008
    When we got our video back we were so pleased with them they did a great job with the lighting and capturing momements we never got a chance to see. There was one segment were they interviewed family to wish us well in a quiet area that was very touching to us.

Deals

The OutSource Video Group 1
Gift
Call or E-Mail us today! We are giving away free options with every package booked! That's a $175 value! We will work with your budget and make sure you get exactly what you need in you Wedding Video. 2 Extra DVD's if you book before March 31, 2009! 610-277-3557 or outsource.video@verizon.net! Looking forward to working with you to save you time and money!

Norristown, 19401

By Appointment Only - Sat. Usually M-F - 10 am to 8 pm
Location of (The OutSource Video Group)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding