233 S 13th St, 20th Floor, Lincoln, NE 68508 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About The Nebraska Club

The Nebraska Club was established in 1954, first named the Intercom Club, as a way for members of the Air Force and the community to socialize and enjoy great food and drink. The Club was a huge success, and it wasn’t long before it became the hub of social activity for prominent members of the community.

Today, the Nebraska Club continues to provide social and networking opportunities for our members as well as provide a premier facility for dining and cocktails. The Club also offers rental of our facility to members and the public for business and special events. We are proud to continue the legacy of our founders and offer first class experiences for our members and their valued guests.

The Nebraska Club is a non-profit organization that is run by a 17-person board of directors. Our staff is always available to answer any questions you might have about membership or rental of our facility.

8810603101066100736 o 51 680804 157895050339089
8810603101066100736 o 51 680804 157895050339089

3 Reviews for The Nebraska Club

I would recommend this venue to anyone, they are so flexible and provide exceptional service! The view from the nebraska club at night was stunning and every guest told us how amazing the venue was and their dinner was delicious. The only problem we had is the staff started packing up the room early while our guest were still trying to enjoy the night so they could leave right at closing time. None of our guest said anything to us but it made us feel a little like they wanted us to leave and was unprofessional but I think if you just discussed this before hand with the banquent manager I'm sure he would take care of you, he is the best!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Anna · Married on 07/29/2006

2.5

Very inexpensive to rent the hall, but the catering was a little more than I wanted to spend. Although I ended up paying more for food than I wanted, the food was AMAZING. Compared to other weddings I've been to, there were so many more choices to choose from, and it tasted like a catered meal (like it's supposed to), not like a school cafeteria meal. It really was delicious. We received a lot of compliments about the food. The service was quick as well. They had the food table up and down in a timely manner.

Sent on 11/29/2007