503 Forest Hill Dr, Blacksburg, VA 24060 Map · Phone number

About The Moss & Rose

The Moss & Rose is a Southwest Virginia floral design studio that specializes in weddings and events and serves the New River Valley and Roanoke. Our favorite design style has a "just picked" romantic garden look, but we love working with flower styles of all types. We design a limited number of weddings a year to make sure that every detail for your wedding day is exactly what you hoped and dreamed of. We also focus on being as environmentally conscious as possible, since we believe in being good stewards of the earth God has given us. We enjoy a good celebration with friends and family and love helping to create an atmosphere for you to celebrate with yours on your wedding day!

Follow The Moss & Rose on

022img6314

12 Reviews for The Moss & Rose

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

Incredible!

Jody is truly an artist! Her designs were absolutely gorgeous and so many of our guests commented on them. She is friendly, warm, and creative and my husband and I really appreciated how much she sought our input throughout the whole process. Jody was a joy to work with we would recommend The Moss & Rose to any couple!

Sent on 12/01/2018

sara · Married on 08/27/2016

Jody from The Moss & Rose was a dream to work with! She was professional, fun, creative, and cared about my fiance and me beyond just what the job required. She sat down with us and got to know us and her willingness to do so helped her craft our wedding day flowers in a way that really spoke of us! I only had few Pinterest pictures, ideas and a budget and she made it come to life in a way personal to us. Flowers can be an intimidating part of a wedding because you don't see them until the day of. But Jody included us in the process, she sketched out her ideas, which really helped me to plan as a visual person, she kept us updated and allowed us to be a part of the choosing process - even to give her the thumbs up and down on specific flowers. I wanted trailing ribbons on our flowers and didn't know a lot about what that required so after not buying enough of it, Jody went above and beyond and picked up more for me the week of the wedding when I was swamped at no extra charge. The final product was STUNNING. I vividly remember walking out on my wedding day when the flowers showed up and tears immediately fell because they were so lovely. She is so flexible, responsive and incredibly talented. She will make your wedding a breeze, and a really beautiful one at that!!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Emily · Married on 10/05/2013

Jody & Kari from The Moss & Rose are an amazing team and I cannot give them high enough praise for their work! As an out-of-town bride, Jody worked with me via Skype & Pinterest to plan the flowers for our wedding at Agave Real, and she did a wonderful job bringing my vision to life. In addition to being extremely kind and easy to work with, one of the best things about Jody is her breadth of knowledge about flowers available. I only know the basics, and Jody was able to suggest fun and beautiful additions that really gave the arrangements a special touch and complimented my original ideas wonderfully. The Moss & Rose does a stunning job of layering many textures into flower arrangements, making them interesting to look at, so if you are a fan of both color and texture, Jody and her team are the right florist for you!

Sent on 12/23/2013

Award

The Moss & Rose FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 130.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• 503 Forest Hill Dr Blacksburg, 24060 See on map