1904 Atlantic Avenue, Manasquan, NJ 08736 Map · Phone number

About The Milagro Spa & Salon

Milagro Spa specializes in making brides and bridal parties relaxed and beautiful! In addition to our fantastic bridal hair styles and makeup artistry, Milagro offers spa services such as massage, facials, manicures an pedicures to ensure your day will be as relaxed as possible. Brides and Bridal parties to offer several different Bridal Packages.

Once you have made your decision on which Bridal package you would like to enjoy, please contact Jamie Byrnes, our Bridal Event Coordinator at 732-223-2100 ext 102 or jamieb@theatlanticclub.com to reserve your desired date.

To make your experience complete, food & bevarage options are available in our Manasquan location only. Click here to see our spa menu.

See what our brides are saying!

"Thank you all so much for the fantastic service at the Bachelorette Party and the week of wedding services and the wonderful start to the wedding day, from ordering the food to the bright smiley faces of all."
- Julie Kennedy

"Thank you so much for arranging the hair, makeup and delicious breakfast spread for my girls and me on the morning of my big day. Everything was perfect!"
- Emily Dodd

"Please send my thanks to the Milagro staff that helped us on our wedding day, especially to Melissa and Andrea! They both did a phenomenal job in creating my look! My hair and make up held up through the whole night & I don't think I ever received so many compliments in my life"
- Julie Blackbeer

annemarie
brideGroom

8 Reviews for The Milagro Spa & Salon

Erin · Married on 04/10/2015

Christine did an excellent job at coordinating the appointments for myself and bridal party for the day of the wedding! All 8 of us were able to be done simultaneously which helped the rest of our day flow much smoother! She was very quick to respond and was efficient and helpful. Ashley did my hair the day of the wedding and did such a beautiful job! I couldn't have been happier with the way it turned out! Thank you!

Sent on 04/18/2015

I actually went to the Redbank location for my wedding hair and makeup. Milagro Spa did an AMAZING job. Brenda did my hair and it was amazing - exactly what I wanted and it stayed in until the day after the wedding! My mom, mother-in law, grandmothers and bridesmaids all had their hair and makeup done as well. Everyone looked beautiful and was very happy with their services. All of the staff were extremely friendly (especially since it was Sunday of Memorial Day weekend!). We were allowed to bring in breakfast, so it was truly a relaxing morning. I dealt with Jamie in scheduling everyone's appointments and she was great - very organized and responsive to any questions that I had.

Also - they use Bare Minerals makeup which is amazing. It is good for your skin and all of our makeup stayed on all night!

Thanks for everything!
    Sarah
    5/26/13

Sent on 07/10/2013

Heather · Married on 10/17/2009

Jamie at Milagro Spa helped me organize both my wedding day services as well as a "Girls' Spa Day" the day before the wedding and several services the week before the wedding. EVERYTHING was perfect and the service was outstanding. Massages, manicures, pedicures, waxing, hair and makeup all were flawless. Jamie coordinated timing perfectly- even including lunch and breakfast. It was such a wonderful, easy time. THANK YOU to all the staff at Milagro!!!!

Sent on 11/21/2009

The Milagro Spa & Salon FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Spa

• 1904 Atlantic Avenue Manasquan, 08736 See on map