We Come to You!, Seattle, WA 98122 Map · Phone number

About The Makeup Session

Welcome to where beauties get pampered!

Whether it be for a wedding, prom, anniversary, or any special event, let us help you put your best face forward.

At The Makeup Session, we strive to provide the best quality service and our team of experienced and passionate stylists will do our very best to fulfill your utmost beauty wishes. We currently offer mobile makeup and hair styling services around the greater Seattle area, as well as Special FX, character, and HD photo/video ready makeup.

Follow The Makeup Session on

FaceWedding052ACEC
MyPhoto8

15 Reviews for The Makeup Session

Megan · Married on 09/14/2013

Michelle was a joy to work with! I felt so beautiful and all my bridesmaids looked amazing! We were running behind schedule that morning but she rolled with the punches and made sure we all looked our best and got us out the door in time. The airbrush foundation was amazing as well- I wouldn't recommend anything else for your wedding. I had great coverage but didn't feel like I had on pounds of makeup. Michelle is also just great to talk to and made our morning getting ready fun and relaxing!

Michelle · Married on 08/17/2013

I was planning my wedding in Washington from California and had to find someone to do hair and makeup for myself, the maid of honor and the Mother of the Groom. I emailed with a few people but Michelle Mai Smith stood out. I like how flexible Michelle was and also that she would travel and do hair and makeup at our location. I sent her pictures of how I wanted our hair and make to look and she hit the nail on the head. We all looked beautiful and flawless. I have never had my makeup airbrushed before but let me tell you the results are phenomenal! Michelle is professional and her work is astonishing! I felt beautiful and ready to get married. My makeup held up all night, and so did my hair.

If I could do things over I wouldn't change a thing, Michelle is an artist! Any event that your want to look you best choose The Make Up Session!

• W

Whitney · Married on 08/09/2013

I really enjoyed working with Michelle! She came over to my house twice for run-throughs which I think is extremely generous, especially given her very reasonable price point When I was shopping vendors she was also one of the only ones that didn't charge an extravagant travel fee.The only stress was as a bride planning out-of-state I had to carefully plan visits to Seattle, and due to conflicts we had to reschedule the final run through twice which left me a little stressed toward the end. However, she came through in the end and I was very happy with my hair and make-up day-of. She also did all my bridesmaids make-up and they were extremely happy with her work. She uses very high quality make-up and the airbrush foundation which is really nice. Hair and make-up was really important to me (obviously, trying to look good!) and I'm really happy that I chose Michelle!

Award

The Makeup Session FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure

• We Come to You! Seattle, WA 98122 See on map