Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

3 Reviews for The Lofts at Prince

Wireless Internet (1)
Furniture (1)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)

We held our wedding here in September 2017 and it was absolutely amazing. They completely exceeded our standards. My husband and I were looking for that Manhattan feel (which you get when you stand on their garden terrace) combined with feeling at home. The staff was extremely easy to work with a super professional. We also booked our wedding from Italy (as we live in Italy) and they truly exceeded our expectations. Also for our wedding reception we used the 6th floor and the 3rd floor. We had 95 guests.

Profile Picture Anna, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Indoor

I can not say enough about the staff at the Lofts at Prince. We booked the Penthouse for our wedding in July and our guests were so impressed! The views were amazing and Kristina and her team did everything to accommodate our requests and provide us a beautiful, creative, well-orchestrated, ridiculously fun event. I could not imagine anything going more smoothly. Oh, and the pictures look absolutely amazing. Great location for anyone looking for a venue that provides flexibility to provide a personalized touch and the design or day-of coordination support options.

Profile Picture Kate, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Kristina was such a delight to work with. She was truly a full-service planner and provided guidance from start to finish, all while accommodating the event vision of both me and my husband. She fluidly and effectively managed all of our vendors, her team and our guests/last minute requests without missing a beat and there wasn't a time during the ceremony or reception where we had to divert our attention once to handle an issue. We gave Kristina an exhaustive task list and had very high expectations and she delivered, above and beyond. We would enthusiastically recommend her full services to anyone.

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/4/15, 10 Reviews