The Life of the Party Events

5163 General Dagaulle Dr. Suite 217, New Orleans, LA 70131 Map · Phone number

About The Life of the Party Events

The Life of the Party Events is an event planning company based out of New Orleans, Louisiana. This vendor specializes in custom planning for weddings of all kinds, including destination, religious, non-religious, and military weddings. The team at The Life of the Party Events consists of Amaya Hughes, the main event coordinator, and Idara Udoka, the design consultant, and both of these women have over five years of professional experience in wedding planning. They have experience planning a wide range of weddings, including: civil, cultural, religious, non-religious, eco-friendly, double, destination, and military ceremonies. The Life of the Party Events is passionate about helping couples plan the wedding of their dreams, and they could help you to do the same.

The Life of the Party Events provides wedding services for ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. Full and partial planning services, budget analysis, and day-of-coordination are additional services offered by this company. This vendor also provides the following wedding planning services:

• Event design

The Life of the Party Events 2
The Life of the Party Events 3
  • Kayndise

Kayndise · Married on 10/26/2018

Our wedding was a show stopper!

What can I say about The Life of the Party Events... let’s just say they are nothing short of AMAZING! I feel as though my husband and I did not just gain outstanding wedding planners, but gained 2 beautiful friends that are like family. These ladies are bosses in the event planning business and my wedding was definitely a show stopper!

From the start, I shopped around for event planners in New Orleans because we do not live there, but love the city. I interviewed quite a few. However, Amaya and Idara just felt like home. Once I spoke to them, it was as if I had known them for years and they made us feel so welcomed and comfortable. Once we pulled the plug and started working with them, we NEVER looked back. They made our entire process from start to finish SEAMLESS!

Throughout this process, Amaya took the reins and gave me insight to things I had never even known or thought about when it came to wedding planning, she was patient with me, had nothing but our best interest at heart, and was very attentive and organized. Idara was so inspiring and creative with her ideas, considered all of our wishes and ideas and literally took our wedding beyond our wildest dreams. They both followed through on their word every time without fail and it was as though I did not have to lift a finger in this process. They checked in on us consistently, gave us any advice we needed, and were very fun and down-to-earth. I cannot thank them enough for the experience we all shared.

To be honest, I was truly sad when it was all said and done. We spent so much time laughing, joking, and them planning this beautiful wedding for us, I was so upset when it was all over. I literally wanted to say “ok, can we do this again next weekend?” because they made it just that much of an adventure! I am forever grateful for them and will never look to anyone else to help me plan ANYTHING in NOLA!

The Life of the Party Events 4

C · Married on 05/27/2018

Goo people, good service. They made it happen!

Davida · Married on 04/21/2018

Amaya & Idara is every bit of professional. We did not have any problems. They made sure our night was every bit of perfect and we will always love them for that. They are the BEST!!!!

Sent on 06/01/2018
    The Life of the Party Events 5
    The Life of the Party Events 6

The Life of the Party Events's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Arceneaux! It was our pleasure working with you and Greg! Many blessings to the both of you!!

The Life of the Party Events FAQ