The Life of the Party Events Reviews

The Life of the Party Events 2
The Life of the Party Events 3
  • Kayndise

Kayndise · Married on 10/26/2018

Our wedding was a show stopper!

What can I say about The Life of the Party Events... let’s just say they are nothing short of AMAZING! I feel as though my husband and I did not just gain outstanding wedding planners, but gained 2 beautiful friends that are like family. These ladies are bosses in the event planning business and my wedding was definitely a show stopper!

From the start, I shopped around for event planners in New Orleans because we do not live there, but love the city. I interviewed quite a few. However, Amaya and Idara just felt like home. Once I spoke to them, it was as if I had known them for years and they made us feel so welcomed and comfortable. Once we pulled the plug and started working with them, we NEVER looked back. They made our entire process from start to finish SEAMLESS!

Throughout this process, Amaya took the reins and gave me insight to things I had never even known or thought about when it came to wedding planning, she was patient with me, had nothing but our best interest at heart, and was very attentive and organized. Idara was so inspiring and creative with her ideas, considered all of our wishes and ideas and literally took our wedding beyond our wildest dreams. They both followed through on their word every time without fail and it was as though I did not have to lift a finger in this process. They checked in on us consistently, gave us any advice we needed, and were very fun and down-to-earth. I cannot thank them enough for the experience we all shared.

To be honest, I was truly sad when it was all said and done. We spent so much time laughing, joking, and them planning this beautiful wedding for us, I was so upset when it was all over. I literally wanted to say “ok, can we do this again next weekend?” because they made it just that much of an adventure! I am forever grateful for them and will never look to anyone else to help me plan ANYTHING in NOLA!

The Life of the Party Events 4

C · Married on 05/27/2018

Goo people, good service. They made it happen!

Davida · Married on 04/21/2018

Amaya & Idara is every bit of professional. We did not have any problems. They made sure our night was every bit of perfect and we will always love them for that. They are the BEST!!!!

Sent on 06/01/2018
    The Life of the Party Events 5
    The Life of the Party Events 6

The Life of the Party Events's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Arceneaux! It was our pleasure working with you and Greg! Many blessings to the both of you!!

Ashleigh · Married on 03/17/2018

I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Amaya & Idara . Our ceremony & reception was not only GRAND, but it could not have been more beautiful. Though I knew it would be beautiful, it definitely exceeded my expectation of beautiful. Amaya was always energetic & eager to discuss the wedding with me. She was available nights & weekends... & I could also count on her to answer the phone, respond to a text or if need be return the communication in a timely manner. Idara just has the best ideas & best eyes for details. What I loved most about Idara was that she was very accommodating... never pushy...though she had the gift & ideas...she made sure I was comfortable at all times with the budget.

I am truly grateful for the experience of working with these ladies, as well as the stunning ambiance created for us & our guest, but, most of all for the countless memories they have helped us achieve on our wedding day.

Kelley · Married on 01/27/2018

AMAZING, PROFESSIONAL, HARDWORKING, and EXCLUSIVE are just a few words that come to my mind as I think about the ladies of The Life Of the Party Events!!! From the first call to Amaya and Idara telling them I wanted to render their services to the day of my AMAZING wedding on 1/27/18, our journey to the wedding day has been a fun experience. They always kept in mind the vision and budget we had and also provided great feedback to ensure we stuck to that vision. The decor of the wedding, organization of the ceremony and reception, and customer service allowed me, my husband, and guests to feel like we were VIPs at a celebrity event! We will definitely never forget the experience and look for TLOP to plan future events!

Sent on 01/29/2018

The Life of the Party Events's reply:

Wow!!! Kelley this makes us feel sooooo good to know that you all truly enjoyed yourselves. We absolutely loved working with you all and learned a lot from you as well. Your tech-savyness helped us to up our game!! We will miss our phone and video conference. Stay warm in chilly DC!

Charmaine · Married on 11/11/2017

Immediately after getting engaged I knew I wanted to get married in New Orleans and I knew that I would need a planner. I interviewed at least 5 planning companies, as I am very particular, and decided to go with The Life of The Party. That single decision had a positive impact on every part of my wedding planning process and was one of the best decisions I made!

Being a destination bride TLOP was extremely communicative and whenever my husband and I would make a trip to New Orleans they would accompany us to all appointments and would be prepared to answer any questions we had. They have relationships with a plethora of vendors around the city and we actually ended up using several of their recommendations. TLOP communicated with all of our vendors, including the point person for our venue, and ensured that everything ran smoothly for our entire wedding weekend.

In addition to top notch planning services TLOP also has an event designer. This is a unique service that none of the other planners I interviewed offered. Having a personal event designer who works hand-in-hand with the planner really helped ease any nervousness I had. If I had a question about anything one of them was always available to help.

I believe that every bride should have an enjoyable wedding planning experience and the right planning team will make sure that happens. I highly recommend TLOP for both their professionalism and passion. You won't regret going with them!

Professional, Personable, creative, fast and effective! I loved working with The Life of the Party and will definitely use their services again. They were extremely proficient and knowledgable. My vision and expectations were exceeded beyond measure. My husband and I absolutely recommended this company for any event!!

Keldra · Married on 10/29/2016

At the beginning of the wedding planning process, TLOP told me to trust them. Giving someone full control over such an important event in your life is very hard, but I still did. BEST DECISION EVER!!! Not only did they make this journey less stressful, they also superseded my expectations. Thanks guys for making my special day amazing and unforgettable. Y'all are the best
    Keldra St.Cyr-Nelson

Kourtnie · Married on 10/10/2016

Hiring TLOP was the best decision my husband and I made for our dream wedding. These ladies are very professional and personable, listening to every word we said from start to finish. During our consultation they asked us to trust them and we did just. Our wedding was EVERYTHING we wanted and more. A year later and our family and friends are still talking about it. If we had to do it all over again, we would choose TLOP every time.

Luciana · Married on 04/27/2016

Omg I was so stressed when I had my first meeting with these two women. They listened and allowed me to share my vision. Hiring this company was the best deccision I made while planning! There with you ever step of the way through all the stress still giving you professional, timely,BEAUTIFUL SERVICE! I will be back for our first anniversary ?? The Beltons

Tyrai · Married on 03/26/2016

From start to finish the life of the party had me stressed free,, everything was beautiful I would definitely recommend them

Gabrielle · Married on 12/20/2014

BOOK THEM! This company was referred to me by a coworker and I am so happy and grateful that I used them. They took all of the stress away. I initially wanted to plan my own wedding but I didn't realize how much goes into the perfect day. They attended the meetings with the vendors (even ones that I couldn't make), They helped me with my budget, took care of the decor and last but not least they were sticklers for time! My day couldn't have been better. 5 STARS

Kassidy · Married on 09/06/2014

My experience with The life of the party was one of a kind, but most importantly stress-free! The ladies were extremely professional. I trusted in them with my big day and they made it a MEMORABLE one. What sets The life of the party apart is the EXCEPTIONAL customer service. My wedding day was everything I've dreamt, plus more.

Danielle · Married on 04/27/2014

Omg! Where do I start! The Life Of The Party has been a part of 2 of the most important events of my life, my wedding and my baby shower! They made sure I had no worries and that everything was just the way I wanted it to be! Because of them I had two of the most unique events that anyone had ever seen, a small intimate wedding, planned in only 30 days and a baby shower that looked more like a black tie event! They are more like family to me now and I recommend them to everyone!

Ashley · Married on 12/28/2013

My husband and I can't thank The Life of The Party enough for making our wedding day perfect! Just by answering a few of there questions, they knew exactly what we wanted. With so little time to prepare for our big day they by far meet and exceeded our expectations.

Melodi · Married on 11/16/2013

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! TLOTP makes your special day, stress-free, professional, and always upscale. The professionalism and attention to detail makes them stand above all the rest. They planned my bridal shower and it was absolutely stunning! The details and thoughtfulness that went into every part of the shower was phenomenal. Even after the shower, they checked with me to make sure everything was perfect~and of course it was! I highly recommend them because you will not be disappointed. The rave reviews after my shower truly speaks to the level that TLOTP is on. No need to look any further! Just take a look at their work and you will understand why they are The Life of the Party!

• User7596649 · 1+ year ago

The best wedding planners ever they are very attentive and professional.