5654 Lake Road East, Geneva, OH 44041 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Lakehouse Inn and Winery

Celebrate your wedding in Ohio's Wine Country! The Lakehouse Inn and Winery is located on two acres overlooking Lake Erie, and is the perfect setting for your outdoor wedding. Our picturesque setting is ideal for unforgettable wedding photography. Our Spa will help you and your bridal party get ready for your big day as well as do a trial hair style and make-up application prior to your wedding day. Crosswinds Grille at The Lakehouse Inn is a beautiful setting for rehearsal dinners and bridal showers as is our Event Room and Upper Patio Event Space.

22e8ed50c11a88d4 1346170644163 DSCN0208

3 Reviews for The Lakehouse Inn and Winery

• Felicia

Felicia · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing all around

I found the Lakehouse by accident and the second I did I knew I wanted to get married here. From start to finish, Andrea (event coordinator) was amazing. They hosted my 55 person wedding in June 19’ and my friends and family all said it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to. Food was phenomenal, views are stunning, and the Inn was so charming. Andrea made sure that everything ran smoothly and it made a huge difference on our big day. She cares deeply about her job, and it shows. Professional staff- from staff at the inn to bartenders. Amazing wedding weekend. I highly recommend the Lakehouse Inn for any outdoor wedding, especially if you love good food!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Stephen and Rhonda · Married on 10/04/2013

I highly recommend The Lakehouse Inn Bed and Breakfast and Winery at Geneva on the Lake. They constantly made sure that we had everything we needed for a beautiful Wedding Day and mini Honeymoon.

Sent on 12/22/2013

Rebecca · Married on 05/01/2012

My wedding ceremony and reception dinner was at The Lakehouse Inn and Winery on 5/1/12. Andrea was very patient and very understanding during the planning process. She met with me several times and communicated with me frequently before the ceremony. All of the staff members are very helpful and very pleasant. The ceremony was outside on the lower deck that looks over Lake Erie. The deck was the perfect place to be married. The lake in the background provided beautiful pictures. Andrea was the officiate and conducted a beautiful ceremony. I was very pleased with the reception dinner. The food exceeded my expectations. Thank you for a beautiful wedding:)

Sent on 01/03/2013