8983 University Blvd Suite 104, North Charleston, SC 29420 Map · Phone number

About The Knotted Pearl

The Knotted Pearl is an exclusive on-site bridal hair and makeup service in the greater Charleston, SC area. We specialize in creating a beautiful, complete look for every type of bride and her bridal party. We offer consultations for the bride and bridal party to perfect every detail for your special day. We want you to feel confident, comfortable, and beyond satisfied with the look you choose!

Follow The Knotted Pearl on

20 Reviews for The Knotted Pearl

megan · Married on 07/14/2018

Can I give 10 stars?! Brittany is awesome! She is flexible and accommodating and her hair and make up skills are unmatched! I got married in July in the Charleston heat and by the end of the night my hair and make up we’re still flawless! She listened to exactly what I wanted and made sure I was completely happy with the end result! If you are looking for a hair and make up artist for your wedding look no further! Brit is your girl!!!

The Knotted Pearl 1
    The Knotted Pearl 2

Marianne · Married on 05/19/2018

Brittany was so easy to work with. She did a beautiful job on my younger daughters hair and just what my older daughter (the bride) wanted, all with just a picture to go on. She also did a great job on my hair just by my telling her what I wanted. Their makeup and mine was so pretty. She took her time and was so professional. Oh and she also did an awesome job on my moms hair. Thank you Brittany!!!

Kayci · Married on 12/09/2017

Amazing experience! I was one of those brides who had no idea what I wanted and Brittany helped me figure that out. I had three trials with her and she was so kind and flexible. The best part was she really wanted me to love my hair so even when I was a little afraid to tell her I didn't like something she read me really well and kept trying new things until I was happy with it! Trust me, you want someone who wants you to be happy with your hair/makeup almost more than you want it- and the knotted pearl is where you can find that!!

The Knotted Pearl FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 140.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 120.00