P.O. Box 2285, League City, TX 77574 Map · Phone number

About The J.A.M. Session, DJ & EMCEE

Congratulations on your upcoming matrimonial celebration and thank you for considering The J.A.M. Session DJ & Emcee for your wedding. Founded by Joseph A. Mire in 1986, The J.A.M. Session, nationally recognized as an Endorsed Professional Entertainment Company, has successfully entertained brides & grooms both locally and nationally. We have positioned ourselves as one of the most trusted entertainment companies in Texas. Whether your wedding is little or large, simple or extravagant, we will help you select a DJ & Emcee package with respect to your needs. Excellent ceremony and/or reception planning, eloquent Emcee’s (from conservative to interactive), music programming to reflect your personalities, customized sound and lighting (optional) to compliment your reception site, and innovative ideas are what we offer. We will plan and create a unique musical experience for your wedding that will become an unforgettable memory!

2 Reviews for The J.A.M. Session, DJ & EMCEE

Lauren · Married on 11/13/2010

Joe was AWESOME! He really listened to what we wanted for our reception and got everyone up and moving. He even helped with the ceremony and had everyone going out on time and just kept everything organized. I am so happy to have had him as our DJ for our special day!

Sent on 11/16/2010

Kelly · Married on 06/11/2005

I loved my DJ. He has a wonderful voice and great entertainment. He really got my guests up and dancing and had ice breakers that everyone could join in on!! He really listened to what I wanted (music I wanted played) and stuck with my wishes. Great fun and a great memory for my wedding!!

Sent on 08/10/2007

• Barron & Barron Photography
    Barron & Barron Photography Wedding Photographers

JAM is one amazing DJ service. They get it right every time. Joseph is high energy full of life and is great to work with. I have been extremely honored to have shot so many weddings with Joseph. Every time he is able to get everyone up on the dance floor and really gets the reception party going. I highly recommend JAM.

• P.O. Box 2285 League City, 77574 See on map