The Italian Wedding Event

Rome View map

‘Your constant support throughout the year leading up to our Wedding as well as during the wedding day was second to none. I felt reassured and in safe hands knowing that someone was on the "same page" as myself, and would do everything possible to deliver my dream of having a Wedding abroad to the highest of quality standard of which it certainly was! The fact you could be contacted at any time, any day made it even more easier, and to be responded to quickly and efficiently made any worries disappear so I could enjoy the preparations for our life changing event. You always went the extra mile for us, nothing was a problem, and you genuinely cared. For someone like myself who shall we say is a "control freak" I trusted your judgement in that you would make our Wedding Day as magical as what I had imagined. You certainly delivered what you said you would.'

Here at The Italian Wedding Event, our team of experts will assist you step by step in order to guarantee you the most perfect planning of your wedding in Italy.

All our wedding consultants are locally based and with a very extensive experience of the area of specialization in order to assure you a more in-depth look into a particular destination in Italy. If instead you are looking for suggestions let us guide you through the difficult process of the selection of the right venue, the right place, the right style,etc.

Through a constant and responsive communication from beginning to end, we will get to know you and your preferences, allowing us to deliver the customized attention each couple deserves. Every ceremony is unique, and so is our approach to each one. Contact us via email, video or teleconference, to start planning your wedding in Italy!

Federica Nascimben is the founder and event director of the Italian Wedding Event.The communicative sensibility that characterizes Federica’s approach to each customer is based equally on her innate personal qualities as well as her rigorous educational journey that began with a Degree in Foreign Languages and Literature, with a specialization in art for tourism at the University of Venice; followed by a Master's degree in Cultural Studies at the University of Sussex in Brighton; and culminating with a Performance Management diploma issued by the Lazio Region.

Federica’s background in perfoming arts is noticable in her approach to event design and organization, characterized by an unmistakable mark of creativity and attention to detail for aesthetics. Her Venetian origins spurred a passion for winemaking, and had the opportunity to expand her knowledge of food and wine during her experience working with major hotels throughout the country.

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

1,990.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Gabriella T. Married on 09/01/2021

An absolute dream

My husband and I always knew we wanted a destination wedding. In 2019, when trying to decide where that destination would be Italy was just a dream, not a reality. As New Yorkers, we thought there was no way we could pull off a wedding in Italy until I met Francesca from the Italian Wedding Event.

In our initial introduction (summer 2019), I had shared venue's that I was interested in and dates, I was floored by the detailed response from Francesca. I realized at that moment, with her help this dream could be a reality. We began working together that September, planning for a September 2020 wedding in Tuscany. Little did we know, a global pandemic would rock our worlds, causing us to postpone to September 21.

Throughout this dark time of the complete unknown, Francesca remained to be the light in all of it. We committed to ourselves to have our dream wedding and Francesca made sure we focused on exactly that, the dream. As we continued to plan each event, Francesca never missed a detail with not just wedding deets, but COVID guidance. In May 2021 we received an email from her that Vaccinated Americans could safely enter Italy and we moved quickly to get our official invites out, book flights, hotels etc.

During this craziness to get our guests ready to go and ourselves, Francesca was always 10 steps ahead - she organized communications for flight guidance, the necessary documents we would need to enter the EU, proactively communicated with our vendors for any of their COVID-19 guidance, and regulations, sourcing & securing a doctor to do testing for any of guests or events that required it. All so our guests would feel accommodated and safe for our three events.

Francesca's attention to detail and forward-thinking gave this COVID bride a sense of relief and calmness (she's a real one). Each event was flawlessly executed, she took my visions and amplified them x10.

After two years of absolute insanity, our wedding wasn't just a dream for us but a dream for our guests as well. Francesca's work ethic and support did not go unnoticed by ANYONE.

Like I said earlier, we didn't think having a wedding in Italy would be possible, then we did it on top of a global pandemic - all thanks to Francesca :-D

• Lydia
    Lydia Married on 08/30/2021

Incredible!

Federica is a magic-maker! After two years and multiple changes due to covid, we finally had the wedding of our dreams this past August in Positano, Italy. She went above and beyond to make all our dreams come true including helping to coordinate activities outside our actual wedding day (yacht, pool party, rehearsal dinner, transportation, covid testing, Venice honeymoon recommendations, etc.) you name it - she never hesitated to help. Every single guest told us it was the most amazing wedding they have ever attended and we agree.
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn H. Married on 07/13/2021

IWE is the one you want!

A little background first, myself and my husband are from the United States and wanted to be married in Italy so bad but were nervous about booking everything online...Francesca from the Italian Wedding Event took all of my worries away! If I would've known the turnout ahead of time, I wouldn't have had any hesitation. My wedding changed to holiday because of the pandemic and she handled everything flawlessly. Honestly, I never stressed once which was amazing. Her communication was wonderful, all of the pre-event day (since it turned holiday) turned out absolutely spectacular. She stayed in Monopoli with us the whole time, I can't say enough good things about my experience!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Daniel & Jessica
    40 photos · 09/07/2019

Rome
0039-3284192491
Location of (The Italian Wedding Event)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding