Tempe, AZ 85280 Map · Phone number

About The Invitation Lady

Our designs are clean & contemporary with a dash of tradition. We keep it simple and know just where to add an embellishment or perhaps a splash of color. Partnering bold texts with soft scripts allows us to embark on a perfect union of ink meets paper. We prefer different to dull, unique to "you've seen" and most importantly you care to you don't! Our designs, like our clients, are one of a kind!

Follow The Invitation Lady on

Miscellaneous4
RockTheParty
NewBusCard

16 Reviews for The Invitation Lady

Better than I could have ever imagined! Rikki is so talented and her work is amazing. She was so easy to work with and gave me the most beautiful invitations. She knew exactly what I was looking for and exceeded my expectations tremendously!

Her communication was perfect, sending ideas and drafts, she nailed it. It was so easy to talk with her, she is so friendly and truly cares about us. The process was so easy and special. It was a wonderful, personalized, meaningful experience to work with her. We couldn't have been happier!

Rikki is such a loving, giving person. Her love for what she does shines through into her work. She listens to you and gives you exactly what you want, plus more! I can’t believe how good my invitations turned out! They were unique and absolutely darling. I cried the first time I saw them. It means a lot to her that you absolutely love her product. She works hard to deliver and she is so good at communicating every step of the way.

Sent on 10/22/2013
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 11/09/2013

We may be biased since Rachel at The Invitation Lady is a friend of ours, and was a guest at our wedding, but having seen the work she and Rikki have done in the past made working with them a no-brainer.

Our wedding was set in an urban space, we had a range of "colors" - not just the typical one or two - and I wanted to have the invitations use a ruffled chevron pattern that almost mirrored the fabric of my dress. I thought this would be a difficult task and it took them no time at all.

We met with Rachel twice to pick paper styles and colors (I wasn't 100% sure the first time so she was very accommodating with making sure we were happy) and she actually created the chevron pattern I had envisioned - our invitations were absolutely GORGEOUS! We got so many compliments on them and will definitely be using The Invitation Lady again for upcoming parties and events.

Sent on 01/05/2014

Cynthia · Married on 09/29/2012

Elegant invitations and attention to every detail!

Sent on 10/04/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Invitation Lady FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

• Creative Touch Entertainment
    Creative Touch Entertainment Wedding DJs

If you have not seen Rikki's work and the detail that goes into designing your cards, invitations, save-the-dates and so much more you are missing out. Countless hours spent making sure that it is perfect for each and every client. She is one of the best at what she does and i'm proud to call her a good friend. Mike Euper/Owner Creative Touch Entertainment

• Mariée Bridal
    Mariée Bridal Wedding Dresses

I love Rikki. She always delivers. I recommended her for my mother's wedding last April and my mom loved her. The budget was small and well-defined and Rikki worked within that budget without a flinch, something we really appreciated. My mom can also be a little dramatic (I love you mom!) and Rikki handled it with ease. Thanks Rikki...I mean...Invitation Lady!

• Rian Ashleigh Artistry
    Rian Ashleigh Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Exquisite design and artful elegance. Each invitation is as unique as the couple.

• Tempe, 85280 See on map