ROX INK Calligraphy

Phoenix, AZ View map Visit website

Based in Phoenix, Arizona, ROX INK Calligraphy is a company that provides elegant calligraphy and engraving services for weddings. It is owned by Roxy, a professional who is dedicated to providing exceptional service. Between producing aesthetically pleasing products, meeting deadlines, and more, Roxy is passionate about creating a positive customer experience.

ROX INK Calligraphy offers timely services and Roxy pays close attention to deadlines. This creative takes pride in having repeat clients. Wedding and event calligraphy is available for envelopes, place cards, signage, mirrored seating charts, and more. Roxy can even create murals and offers engraving for wine bottles and glass and welcomes the opportunity to create custom work and projects. The company provides services throughout Los Angeles, the greater Phoenix area, and nationwide.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Calligraphy
Engraving
Shipping
    Loretta N. Married on 06/26/2021

Roxy is the BEST!

We feel incredibly lucky to have found Roxy. Not only did she address our Save-the-Dates on short order and flawlessly, but she also addressed our actual invitations, and then handled all of our reception needs. We had a huge mirrored seating chart that we rented from AZ Retro Rentals in Tempe, place cards for the table, and two additional mirrored signs (also rented from AZ Retro Rentals). Everything tied together so beautifully. Something that is really important to me is that her communication throughout the process and customer service was 100%. We never had to wonder what stage of the process our projects were in.

Once we rented our giant mirror, she coordinated directly with the rental company to complete the seating chart and two other mirrors. They were all gorgeous when they were delivered.

In addition to her beautiful work, she was amazingly affordable. We had luxury wedding details at a reasonable rate and we could not have been more pleased. After the event I found myself trying to come with reasons to hire her again. With a baby on the way, I think we've solved that problem!
    Mona C. Married on 01/25/2020

It’s all in the details, with Rox.

I’ve hired Rox INK for a couple weddings I’ve helped plan because she’s THAT good. She’s the person you hire when you want a special touch with your invites, placement cards, menus, and/or mirrored seating charts. I can’t tell you how many compliments we received and how pleased the happy couples were.

Team

Roxy Szigat
Roxy Szigat
Scribe

Inky fingers and sandy toes are two things I can't get enough of. Sunny weather is not ever taken for granted.

When I'm not in the calligraphy studio, you can find me hiking along the coast, wine tasting or exploring U.S. destinations, near and far, with my fun-loving husband.

Now located in Southern California and the Arizona East Valley.

Phoenix Phoenix, AZ, 85001
Location of (ROX INK Calligraphy)
P.O. Box 2898 Gilbert, AZ, 85299 See on map
424-383-2713

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding