The Imperial House

34701 Groesbeck Hwy, Clinton Township, MI 48035 Map · Phone number · Visit website
For 100 Guests $7k - $14k
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About The Imperial House

The Imperial House located in Clinton Township, Michigan is a wedding venue capable of hosting gatherings of up to 1200 guests. This space can accommodate large and small weddings using hall separators for more intimate gatherings. Customize the space to fit what you imagine for your dream wedding. Enjoy the memories made at this expansive and beautiful venue.

Facilities and Capacity
The expansive banquet hall of the Imperial house can accommodate up to 1,200 guests. For smaller wedding events, the venue can use one of four hall separators to adjust for the appropriate space, creating a private feel to this large space. The detailed ceiling architecture and brilliant chandeliers add a stunning look – a perfect setting for dining, dancing and taking memorable pictures. The venue offers a classic décor that is easily personalized to each and every couple that uses the space. Following a delicious meal and great conversation with your guests, step onto the large dance floor. You and your guests will enjoy dancing the night away with enough space to move in comfort.

Hospitality-industry experience spanning over 75 years helps to refine the various services provided by this venue. The professional staff of this full-service venue consists of over 120 members that help to ensure a quality and stress-free event. A setting to host an engagement party, bridal shower, ceremony or reception, this venue can accommodate with offered services. Banquet coordinators can help guide couples as they plan. Additional services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Cake
  • Cleanup
  • Liability insurance
  • Setup
  • Valet parking

Cuisine
Customize your menu made by professional chefs. The cuisine is made of fresh ingredients sure to delight your palate. Food and drink items necessary for dining are included within venue. These items include barware, china, flatware, glassware, linens and a chocolate fountain.

Follow The Imperial House on

The Imperial House 5
The Imperial House 6
The Imperial House 7

Pamela · Married on 08/16/2018

I had my engagement party at The Imperial House in September of 2017 and it was everything I could have imagined and more! Marcela and Orlando helped me every step of the way so that I could bring to life the image I had in my head. Both of them were there the night of my party to make sure everything was running smoothly. Almost a year later and I still have people raving about the food from that night, thanks to chef Kevin. Also, DJ Luciano had the whole place dancing all night long and the cool lights he put up really added a special touch to the room. I couldn't have picked a better venue, thank you so much to the owners and the staff for making one of the most special days of my life, the best.

Priyasha P · Married on 07/21/2018

You are in good hands!

Finding a perfect wedding venue is such an important decision. We had such a great experience working with everyone at Imperial House for our big fat Indian wedding. We hosted 4 events here in July 2018, and I am so happy we did!

Things we loved about our experience:

You are working with genuine and trustworthy people. Marcela throughout the entire planning process was so fun to work with, she is understanding and flexible and works with you to make your vision come to reality. She definitely went out of her way the day of the wedding to ensure everything ran smoothly and coordinated. She offered to handle details that I wasn’t expecting and her hard work so very much appreciated by my entire family.
    The venue is very affordable and they are willing to work with your budget to make your dream wedding into a reality. We hosted a 400 person wedding without breaking the bank (and we definitely shopped around for venues in the metro Detroit area to compare prices). You also don’t incur surprise charges or fees after the event is over (for example some large hotels may charge you for using certain equipment or stage materials etc). Everything is done in a fair manner to you as the hosting family.
    Have you seen the inside? It is gorgeous! You have the flexibility of using the venue to cater to your needs (you’re not restricted to the placement of things in certain places, which is something we encountered at other venues).
    Things to consider based on our specific situation:

We shared the venue the night of the wedding reception and unfortunately the partition is not sound proof. I hope this will be a change in the renovation plans, however we knew what we were signing up for. The noise disruption was pretty significant during speeches but afterwards once the dancing music was on, we couldn’t hear the other party. I should mention, Marcela did try to see if we could get the entire hall to ourselves, something that definitely was not required. I think that speaks to the level of investment she makes into each event.
    Our DJ had some technical difficulties with outlets working and projecting simultaneously onto multiple screens with one computer. This partly could have been avoided by him testing out all the outlets and equipment prior to the event, however he said he did not anticipate these issues.
    (side note after our wedding, the electrical outlet and screen issues were repaired)
    Overall, I’m so glad we came across Imperial House and the amazing team that made our wedding celebrations so memorable. I will always remember working with Marcela in a such a positive way and I hope Imperial House continues to succeed and grow for years to come.

The Imperial House 14
    The Imperial House 15
    The Imperial House 16
    The Imperial House 17

Award

The Imperial House Pricing

Guest List

Here's what couples with similar selections spent on this venue:

$7,493 - $13,924
Get your quote

This venue offers the below options which may impact pricing:

• Ceremony
  • Barware
  • China
  • Chocolate Fountain

The Imperial House FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 844.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Clean Up, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Set Up
  • What months are included in your peak season? June, July, August, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, May, November, December

• 34701 Groesbeck Hwy Clinton Township, Michigan, 48035 See on map
    586-203-3109 (Phone number)
    M-F 10:30-4:30 : later times available by appointment only Sat-Sunday Available by appointment