West Roxbury, MA 02132 Map · Phone number

About The Humble Soaper

The Humble Soaper is a small business based out of West Roxbury, MA. I specialize in handmade soaps and candles, all of which are all natural, vegan-friendly, small batch and made with lots of love! A variety of herbal bar soaps are available year-round, as well as an array of aromatherapeutic candles including tea cups and pillars.

Custom and bulk orders are always welcome! Whether you're looking for elegant and fun tea cup candles for your table centerpieces, or gorgeous mini soaps to give as favors, I'm ready to help you bring all the details together for your special day!

No order is too small either! Having an intimate backyard wedding? I'd love to be of service! Drop me a line via the message box on the right-hand side of the screen. I'm happy to answer any questions.

Check out the website for more information and images: www.thehumblesoaper.com

Follow The Humble Soaper on

4af44038a0550a7a Heather Beau Wedding Soaps
Mini soap wedding favors!
Family heirloom tea cups made into gorgeous soy candles for holiday gifts to family members.
Custom tea cup candles.
Custom tea cup candles.
Beautiful salvaged one-of-a-kind stemware turned into hand-poured soy wax candles.
Another beautiful piece of stemware turned into an elegant soy wax candle.
Another beautiful piece of stemware turned into an elegant soy wax candle.
By far one of our more popular concepts: tea cup candles!
By far one of our more popular concepts: tea cup candles!
I make candles out of all kinds of adorable salvaged vessels.
I make candles out of all kinds of adorable salvaged vessels.
A spin-off of my repurposed tea cup candles is latte candles. Made in one-of-a-kind salvaged...
A classic country-style favorite, these adorable little jar candles are hand-poured with pure soy...
These lovely pillars measure 3x3" and are hand-decorated with seasonal fine papers.
The Eucalyptus Mint soap is a great option for fall and winter events!
The Eucalyptus Mint soap is a great option for fall and winter events!
The Lavender Oatmeal soap is one of our most popular and always a crowd pleaser!
An adorable everyday offering at The Humble Soaper is the mini soap two-pack! This makes a great...
Our all natural, vegan Lemongrass soap. Mmm!
Our all natural, vegan Lemongrass soap. Mmm!
4af44038a0550a7a Heather Beau Wedding Soaps

2 Reviews for The Humble Soaper

Heather · Married on 10/10/2015

My husband and I used these for out Vermont lakeside rustic wedding. They were the perfect gift for our guest, not only do they smell great but they were presented perfectly. The Humble Soaper had these to us earlier than expected and they came in cute little individualized bags. I still have guests asking me about them and where they can get more soap. I can't wait to have another event for an excuse to buy more:)

Sent on 09/18/2016

Heather · 0000-00-00

My husband and I gave these away to our guests at our Vermont lakefront rustic wedding. It was the perfect gift and I still have guests ask where I had them made. They not only are great soaps but they come in cute little bags that went with our whole theme! I can't wait to have another event to provide more gifts for friends and family!

Sent on 09/18/2016

The Humble Soaper FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized, Themed
  • What services do you provide? Shipping
  • What items are available? Bed & Bath
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 3-4 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No
  • What is your return policy? Final Sale, Exchanges, Partial Refund, Full Refund

• West Roxbury, 02132 See on map