The Hitmen

Matthews, NC View map Visit website

To newly engaged couples with little time to plan, who want to impress their friends and family and fulfill the vision of their wedding day, The Hitmen Party Band represented by Key Signature Entertainment will become an integral part of your wedding planning team and walk you through a simple, seamless, honest and transparent process to make sure you receive the value you pay for with your wedding band.

The Hitmen are a Columbia, SC based party/wedding band. This musical outfit features a fun and unique sound, combining the talents of a male and female vocalist with an expert saxophone player. They are best known for their infectious energy onstage, adding an exciting element to any event they attend.

The Hitmen boast a broad variety of songs in their repertoire. Their wheelhouse ranges from classic oldies to pop hits, ensuring that your favorite songs are featured on your setlist. Should you have any special requests, they can also learn new arrangements. They are excited to work with you in order to make your special day as unique as possible.

The Hitmen offer multiple different configurations packages for their performances to accommodate different budget ranges. You can look forward to an electrifying reception performance when working with this band.

All packages inlcude:

- Award-winning agency to facilitate communication
- Professional, talented band with 10+ years of experience performing together
- Band setup and breakdown time
- Performance time for up to a 4 hour reception
- Pre-recorded music to be played during breaks
- All necessary production including sound and stage lights
- MC duties

• Black-owned

Which of the following are included in the price?

MC
Music During Breaks
Reception Music
Sound/PA System

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

4 - 6

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Classic Rock
Oldies
Pop
R&B / Soul
Top 40

What music services do you provide?

Instrumentals
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Sample Performances
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Lighting
Microphones
Sound/PA System
    Kim A. Married on 04/24/2021

Exceptional!

The Hitmen were awesome! High energy, flexible and engaging! The quality of performance and talent was exceptional! Their set list was a perfect blend for our guests!

A huge Thank You to The Hitmen and Key Signature Events for making our wedding reception the party of the year!

Team

Dante  Lewis
Dante Lewis
Band Leader

My name is Dante Lewis. I'm the lead saxophone player and band leader for The Hitmen. As a professional musician, I’m easy to work with, professional, and I care about every couple I work with.

My band and I are from Columbia, SC, and we play a lot of classic/top40 music all the way up to today's classics. Once we get going, my favorite thing is getting into the crowd, dancing with the crowd, and getting you on stage with us. I love handing someone my saxophone and saying, "here, you play the air saxophone!" It's just so fun.

I've been playign with these band members for over a decade, which shows in the synergy that we have together on stage. The Hitmen will add a fun and enegetic flavor to your event, and we'll be sure to keep people talking about your special day!

Mikayla  Mendels
Mikayla Mendels
Director of Events

Hi there! My name is Mikayla Mendels. I'm the director of events for Key Signature Entertianment, and the primary engagement specialist for the Hitmen Party Band. My job is to make sure hiring the band for your special day is as seamless as possible. I'm here to answer all of your quesitons and manage communication between you and The Hitmen through the booking process, and leading up to the big day! We look forward to workign with you to make your wedding unforgettable with The Hitmen Party Band!

P.O. Box 342 Matthews, NC, 28106
7045681968
Location of (The Hitmen)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding