The Hip Tulip

Lynchburg, VA

The Hip Tulip is a florist based in Lynchburg, Virginia, that specializes in the creation of distinct wedding-focused floral arrangements. This team of passionate professionals seeks to explore the vision you have for your wedding and to elevate it through fantastic blooms. Their hard work and creative abilities have the potential to craft whimsical arrangements that reflect your personal style. They operate within your color palette to match your specific event design.

Through an initial consultation, the team at The Hip Tulip seeks to understand your vision and then to bring it to life. This is achieved through creative ideation, attention to detail, and working within your budget. Their customized designs come in many shapes and sizes, and this includes but is not limited to:

• Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Aisle decor
  • Archways

Shannon Married on 06/05/2021

Great Florist!

I loved working with The Hip Tulip and they exceeded my expectations. I was a little worried about how my bouquet for the wedding would turn out since they are not something that you can preview ahead of time. I spoke on the phone with Kelli and she asked very specific questions about ribbons, flower selections, and bouquet size. I felt much better after speaking with her and how detailed she was in the questions that she asked. I had also requested certain types of flowers that an artist I am working with suggested since I will be getting my bouquet pressed. She was very accommodating and easy to work with.
    The bouquets and boutonnieres were delivered on time to the venue and everything was perfect! The boutonnieres matched so well to the bouquets and it all exceeded my expectations. Kelli was so nice and even worked with me last minute to add some loose lavender to my order that I needed for table decor and change the type of corsage I needed from wrist to pinned.
    I would highly recommend Kelli and her team for all of your flower needs - they are extremely kind and talented!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding