118 East Council Street, Salisbury, NC 28144 Map · Phone number

About The Heritage Room

The Heritage Room is a banquet room available for rent in the heart of Downtown Salisbury, North Carolina, and the Historic District. Able to accommodate up to 175 people, the Heritage Room is a great place to host your next event, reception or party!

Our building features the perfect atmosphere for your next banquet, company conference, wedding, baby shower and more! Being walking distance from everywhere in Downtown Salisbury, the Heritage Room is just right for the party of your dreams!

dsc0140
dsc0140

5 Reviews for The Heritage Room

Michelle · Married on 06/27/2016

When planning our wedding, my husband and I looked at numerous wedding venues. We had some tough criteria due to my mother having Multiple Sclerosis. This meant we required an indoor venue with air conditioning for the wedding ceremony and reception, close parking, and wheelchair/handicap accessibility within our tight price range. When we found the Heritage Room, it checked off all of our specific demands as well as being extremely affordable compared to other venues. Working with the Heritage Room staff, especially Jeremy, was refreshing in how up-front, honest, responsive and easy to work with they were. They allowed us to come in multiple times for rehearsing our wedding dance. While other venues were particular and strict in allowances for decoration, the Heritage Room was exceedingly accommodating to allow us to do what we needed for our superhero theme. One of the things that make the Heritage Room such a value is that they have an ample supply of tables for use. The Heritage Room itself fit our theme well and was absolutely stunning with its brick walls and wooden Y beams. Our guests commented several times throughout the evening that they thought the venue was perfect for our wedding. The entire process working with the Heritage room was smooth from viewing, answering questions, payment, adding a rehearsal day for a fraction of the cost of their normal rental fee, and getting our deposit back after the wedding. We definitely recommend the Heritage Room to anyone looking to host any type of event from meetings, to birthdays, to weddings as they were a pleasure to work with and met all of our needs.

Sent on 09/03/2016

I used The Heritage Room for my wedding and reception. I had a small rustic wedding with about 30 guests. It was absolutely perfect! I was able to have enough space for everyone. The balcony is beautiful and great for pictures. The staff is great and really easy to work with. I fell in love with the brick walls and the windows that naturally lit the room. Having a kitchen made the reception easy to host. This is a beautiful place in downtown Salisbury!

Sent on 07/07/2014

K-La · Married on 10/05/2013

I used the Heritage Room for my wedding reception. The head of the room bookings was a guy named Jeremy and let me tell you, he went ABOVE AND BEYOND my expectations. If I needed anything, he would be there within an hour. I had issues with a projector, he was there to help throughout that week everyday of setting up and on the day of the wedding. He was awesome, and because of him, everything went very smoothly. I would highly recommend using The Heritage Room in Salisbury. Their prices were great and they were very accommodating to our needs.

Sent on 02/10/2014

The Heritage Room FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Parking, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 175
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 1
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Historic Building
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables