The Hartford Videographer

West Hartford, CT View map
$1,675 Most Popular Price

$1,675 Most Popular Price

The Hartford Videographer takes your wedding video preparations off your shoulders but never out of your hands. We are recognized as Hartford areas Best Wedding Videography services.

That starts with a personal consultation where we get to know the two of you, your style, your stories. Then we combine meticulous planning with impeccable attention to detail to plan the wedding video of your dreams. Which leaves you free to relax and enjoy the most important day of your lives.

Elizabeth Married on 09/18/2015
    Marc and Ronni are excellent to work with! They were easy to talk to, understood what I was looking for, and flexible about creating a video within the budget I had. I couldn't ask for better! We love our video and are so glad to have it
    Sharae Married on 04/04/2015
    They were awesome!! They wee human!! They did not make us feel in any way that they were there for my special day as a "job". Even our guests spoke on how down to earth and fun they were. From our consultation to our communication after the wedding I vote yes for this tag team, husband and wife duo!!! #Team Hartford videographer
    David Married on 07/12/2014
    I am a wedding violinist, and I worked closely with Roni and Marc at a wedding ceremony and cocktail hour recently. They arrived early, were seamless in their professional work in capturing the true essence of the wedding on film. I heard later that the bridal party were very impressed with the quality and value of their work.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

The Hartford Videographer 1
Gift
With the purchase of any of our packages, you will receive a FREE Photo Video Montage. You choose the JPEG Photos and send it to us on a Flash Drive and we will create a Photo Montage to add to your Wedding Video. It may be your honeymoon photos, dating photos or even photos from your photographer beautifully edited to music.

1898 Asylum AVe West Hartford, 06117

Monday-Friday 8:30AM-8:30PM
Location of (The Hartford Videographer)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding