1898 Asylum AVe, West Hartford, CT 06117 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About The Hartford Videographer

The Hartford Videographer takes your wedding video preparations off your shoulders but never out of your hands. We are recognized as Hartford areas Best Wedding Videography services.

That starts with a personal consultation where we get to know the two of you, your style, your stories. Then we combine meticulous planning with impeccable attention to detail to plan the wedding video of your dreams. Which leaves you free to relax and enjoy the most important day of your lives.

Follow The Hartford Videographer on

• Videos 2

8 Reviews for The Hartford Videographer

Elizabeth · Married on 09/18/2015

Marc and Ronni are excellent to work with! They were easy to talk to, understood what I was looking for, and flexible about creating a video within the budget I had. I couldn't ask for better! We love our video and are so glad to have it

Sent on 12/10/2015

sharae · Married on 04/04/2015

They were awesome!! They wee human!! They did not make us feel in any way that they were there for my special day as a "job". Even our guests spoke on how down to earth and fun they were. From our consultation to our communication after the wedding I vote yes for this tag team, husband and wife duo!!! #Team Hartford videographer

Sent on 04/20/2015

David · Married on 07/12/2014

I am a wedding violinist, and I worked closely with Roni and Marc at a wedding ceremony and cocktail hour recently. They arrived early, were seamless in their professional work in capturing the true essence of the wedding on film. I heard later that the bridal party were very impressed with the quality and value of their work.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Award

The Hartford Videographer Pricing

The Hartford Videographer Price Rates

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Hartford Videographer 1
    FREE VIDEO MONTAGE REEL
    With the purchase of any of our packages, you will receive a FREE Photo Video Montage. You choose the JPEG Photos and send it to us on a Flash Drive and we will create a Photo Montage to add to your Wedding Video. It may be your honeymoon photos, dating photos or even photos from your photographer beautifully edited to music.

• 1898 Asylum AVe West Hartford, 06117 See on map