2113 North Berrys Chapel Road, Franklin, TN 37069 Map · Phone number

About the Harpeth Trio

The Harpeth Trio ( Violin, Viola, Cello, and Herald Trumpet upon request) specializes in wedding ceremony, reception and cocktail hour performances with regal traditional and contemporary classic favorites. The addition of special trumpet music with the Harpeth Trio enhances our performances, plus a "King Arthur's Court" Herald Trumpet Fanfare for that very special entrance is available.

In addition to our wedding services, we are delighted to honor special requests at:
-Engagement Parties/ Rehearsal Dinners
-Bridal Luncheons and Showers
-Corporate Parties and Receptions
-Gala Social Events and Parties

Enjoy the touch of elegance that the Harpeth Trio provides at your special event with our Music for Memorable Moments.

To contact the Harpeth Trio and listen to our wedding music samplings please visit www.harpethtrio.com.

Follow the Harpeth Trio on

img9942
1a45fdaea0f9d3cb Harpeth Trio Logo 001
The Harpeth Trio at a lovely outdoor wedding.
Maureen Riley our violinist for the Harpeth Trio.
Maureen Riley our violinist for the Harpeth Trio.
Debbie Meeece, violist with the Harpeth Trio.
Debbie Meeece, violist with the Harpeth Trio.
Jeanette Long, cellist with the Harpeth Trio.
Jeanette Long, cellist with the Harpeth Trio.
img9942
1a45fdaea0f9d3cb Harpeth Trio Logo 001

12 Reviews for the Harpeth Trio

Emma · Married on 08/05/2017

The beautifully talented ladies that compose the Harpeth Trio are so wonderful to work with. Their musical talent added a level of class and ethereal beauty to my wedding. They are easy to communicate with and kind. While impossible to truly quantify such talents, they offer great package prices for your special occasion. I hope to hear them at my friends' weddings in the future!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Kenna · Married on 07/08/2017

Best.Trio.Ever. What they did for our day, was out of a movie. They literally made our wedding fantasy come to life. I cannot imagine anyone else playing during our ceremony. PLEASE consider them for your wedding, you will not regret it!

Their song selection is second to none! Very amazing and talented women!

Sent on 08/03/2017

I wanted a non-standard song played when I walked down the aisle. I sent them a youtube video of what I wanted. They found guitar sheet music and adapted it to their trio. It was amazing. Just amazing. They are very professional and really sounded wonderful at my ceremony and cocktail hour. So glad they were available for my wedding.

Sent on 01/12/2017

the Harpeth Trio FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 595.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 895.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Trumpet, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• 2113 North Berrys Chapel Road Franklin, 37069 See on map