the Harpeth Trio Reviews

the Harpeth Trio View more information

Emma Married on 08/05/2017
    The beautifully talented ladies that compose the Harpeth Trio are so wonderful to work with. Their musical talent added a level of class and ethereal beauty to my wedding. They are easy to communicate with and kind. While impossible to truly quantify such talents, they offer great package prices for your special occasion. I hope to hear them at my friends' weddings in the future!
    Kenna Married on 07/08/2017
    Best.Trio.Ever. What they did for our day, was out of a movie. They literally made our wedding fantasy come to life. I cannot imagine anyone else playing during our ceremony. PLEASE consider them for your wedding, you will not regret it!

Their song selection is second to none! Very amazing and talented women!
  • User2947446 2+ years ago
    I wanted a non-standard song played when I walked down the aisle. I sent them a youtube video of what I wanted. They found guitar sheet music and adapted it to their trio. It was amazing. Just amazing. They are very professional and really sounded wonderful at my ceremony and cocktail hour. So glad they were available for my wedding.
    Kay Married on 09/06/2015
    I always wanted a string trio for my wedding and the Harpeth Trio did not disappoint. The music they played was beautiful! We received many compliments on our ceremony and cocktail hour music. They also made the music selection process very easy including giving suggestions along the way.
  • User2117004 2+ years ago
    We worked with the Harpeth Trio for our ceremony and cocktail hour at The Hermitage Hotel and we could not have been happier. The Harpeth Trio was recommended to us by a family friend, so we checked out their repertoire listed on their website and ended up hiring them. Unfortunately, we were unable to meet one another until the day of the wedding, but my day-of coordinator ran through the ceremony details with them about an hour before the ceremony and they were perfect. The right tempos, stopping and starting at the right time - everyone loved it. They have obviously been doing weddings a long time and are the epitome of professional musicians. :)
    David Married on 09/06/2014
    They are great to work with. As somebody in the music business who deals with a lot of musicians and a former professional musician myself, I've seen the good, bad, and ugly of hiring music of all types. My experience with the Harpeth Trio was among the best. They were easy to work with in the planning stages, showed up on time, and they are great musicians. They did a wonderful job before, during, and after our ceremony, playing just what we needed.

I would absolutely hire them again. They are great to work with.
    Katherine Married on 05/31/2014
    The Harpeth Trio was absolutely wonderful to work with! They played before, during, and after our wedding ceremony for a cocktail hour. They made great suggestions for music choices, and they sounded amazing in our outdoor setting! They also sent some really neat pictures from their perspective of the ceremony - very unique and highly appreciated!
  • User1678147 2+ years ago
    The Harpeth Trio did a beautiful job providing ceremony music for my daughter's wedding. They were very willing to work with us on music selection and were very professional. We couldn't have asked for more!
    Suzy Married on 09/21/2012
    This is a group of talented musicians who did an amazing job playing at our wedding. They were exactly what we were looking for when we hired someone to play at our wedding. They even learned a song to play that I requested. They are a class act!
    Lana Married on 11/27/2010
    The Harpeth Trio was professional to work with and sounded beautiful! We got tons of complements on their performance!
  • W
    Grace Married on 06/12/2010
    They just recently played at my wedding and what I heard they sounded AMAZING! Everyone really enjoyed them playing and they were very easy to work with!
    Jeanniene Married on 12/12/2009
    Excellent and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them in the future.