18 Donaldson lane, Garnerville, NY 10923 Map · Phone number

About The Hair Concierge

The Hair Concierge is an on location hair and makeup company servicing all special occasions and everyday styling. We specialize in weddings!

Here’s what to expect from us:

We’re committed to quality!

Quality should never be a compromise. At The Hair Concierge, we take your wedding preparations for your hair and make-up off your shoulders but never out of your hands.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

That starts with a personal consultation where we get to know you, your style, and your story. Then we combine impeccable attention to detail and meticulous scheduling to plan a luxury experience for the wedding of your dreams. Which leaves you free to relax and enjoy the most important day of your lives.

Look and feel great!

At The Hair Concierge, we believe that feeling beautiful and fabulous shouldn't be reserved for just a person's wedding, but also everyday. Therefore we are here to service you not just for your wedding day, but also any special occasion as well as for everyday life!

Follow The Hair Concierge on

The Hair Concierge 7
  • Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 03/20/2020

Look no further!

I had the pleasure of having Michelle style my hair and makeup for my Engagement party & my Engagement pictures. It was absolutely the easiest choice I've had to make thus far! Michelle was extremely responsive to all my questions and ensured I was 100% happy with my look. I felt so beautiful and people are still talking about how well my hair & makeup held during both events. I can't wait to book The Hair Concierge for my wedding!

Sent on 12/30/2018
    The Hair Concierge 8
    The Hair Concierge 9
    The Hair Concierge 10

Jennifer Fucci · Getting married on 10/27/2019

I wish the Hair Congiere could do my hair and makeup everyday!

I’ve had the opportunity to work with Michelle and Victoria in 2 different weddings. On both occasions they were outstanding! Their work is FLAWLESS! Their energy and confidence makes the getting ready experience so fun and exciting! Any worry you may have while getting ready will fly away with them. They manage their time so well, adapt to any curve ball, and kill it every time! They are sweet, kind, and so professional. They really take pride in their work! I just booked them for my wedding and I could not be happier! I know my Bridal party and I are going to look AMAZING! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 07/14/2019

Michelle is absolutely amazing!!

Michelle is so talented, kind, and amazing! She made my wedding day an absolute dream, she did such an amazing job with my hair and my bridal parties hair, I will be using her for all of my special events for the rest of my life, even if you have your heart set on a different hairstylist just give Michelle a consultation so she can show you how great she is, because I know as soon as you see what she’s capable of you’ll change your mind. She also brought along another hairstylist name Victoria who is absolutely fantastic as well.❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 07/18/2019

The Hair Concierge's reply:

Thank you so much Meagan. It was such a pleaser to be apart of your big day! We look forward to working with you for future events!! 💋

Award

The Hair Concierge FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 165.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 40.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Tanning, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What tanning services do you offer? Spray Tanning