3144 Bryan Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76109 Map · Phone number

About The Greenhouse 817

We love creating gorgeous and unexpected arrangements to suit any wedding; whether it's a bouquet adorned with lush succulents, a cake covered in flourishing flowers, a ceremony aisle lined with golden wheat, or reception tables with dazzling cacti centerpieces. We want to create botanical designs as entirely beautiful and unique as you are for your special day.

Follow The Greenhouse 817 on

The Greenhouse 817 3
The Greenhouse 817 4
The Greenhouse 817 5

Caslin · Married on 10/16/2017

I couldn't have been happier with our wedding day florals or our experience working with Deryk at The Greenhouse 817. She is so creative! She went with my vision while bringing in a unique edge and I just loved it all!! What blew me away most about Deryk was how well she treats her clients... she is always friendly, responds quickly to emails, she made time for me around my schedule to have meetings, and worked so well with my budget. She goes above and beyond. I really think anyone would be so pleased and satisfied to work with The Greenhouse 817!

Sent on 11/19/2017

The Greenhouse 817 FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 30.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 300.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Tropical, Vintage

• Pearl Street Photo
    Pearl Street Photo Wedding Photographers

I LOVE THE Greenhouse 817! Derek makes sure that your arrangements are unique and beautiful while being friendly and upbeat. These guys are truly my favorite florist of all time and they never disappoint.

• 3144 Bryan Ave Fort Worth, 76109 See on map