2500 FM 685, Hutto, TX 78634 Map · Phone number

About The Golf Club Star Ranch

At Star Ranch we start with an elegant banquet facility with panoramic golf course views and provide a skilled staff with a passion for excellence. The result is a unique experience that will make your special day spectacular. We're ready to help you plan a memorable event that you will cherish for years to come. Each wedding package is custom-designed especially for you. Star Ranch is ready to make your wedding an affair to remember.

• The Milestone Georgetown
339f2ff086b17a4d 1524474240 c056ec6ba21a2609 1524474240 5d99779061c272fa 152447
8ba49242bb45d822 1524474240 002e0b538e614a97 1524474233763 1 1

13 Reviews for The Golf Club Star Ranch

Gloria · Married on 10/15/2016

This venue has a comprehensive all-inclusive wedding package which really worked for us. The site was gorgeous for an outdoor ceremony and an indoor reception.

We had the rehearsal dinner and the wedding there. The wedding site manager, Samantha Fulford, the chef, her staff, the vendors the recommended, plus the vendors we selected on our own helped us have a wedding that was more magical than we had expected. They could not have done more.
    We had a happy wedding party and guests.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Bethany · Married on 10/15/2016

I had my wedding at Star Ranch on May 7, 2011. The venue, and in particular, our coordinator, Kassy, did an excellent job. They delivered a wedding beyond anything I had imagined and could have even hoped for.
    When I began the wedding planning process, I lived in West Texas. Kassy was wonderful and kept in constant communication with me. Emails were always answered in a timely and very thorough manner, which was very much appreciated. I actually booked the venue before ever getting to visit it in person. As you can imagine, this made my inner bride rather nervous. However, the first time I visited Star Ranch, all worries about the venue and staff were put to rest. The views from the patio and ballroom are wonderful and provide a great backdrop for pictures (especially at sunset!). And Kassy was INCREDIBLE. She has an impeccable eye for detail, and was able to offer some great ideas that really helped take my “wedding vision” up a level.
    Another wonderful benefit of Star Ranch is that they are willing to work with you on the menu. We wanted an Italian-inspired menu, and they willingly developed DELICIOUS meal options for us. My guests have all raved about the food. And their prices are very reasonable, which is so appreciated during the wedding planning process.
    One of the most appreciated details of Star Ranch and Kassy’s services was that, on my wedding day, I didn’t have to take care of ANYTHING. Through all of Kassy’s open communication and meticulous planning, she was able to help nail down our timeline, and made sure all events and vendors progressed accordingly. There was not one single issue that pulled me away from the time I enjoyed with my guests and new husband. Your wedding reception FLIES by, and the last thing you want to do is be bogged down with the details throughout the night. I put 100% faith in Kassy to get the job done, and she far exceeded anything I could have hoped for. I can’t thank her or sing her praises enough to let you brides-in-planning know how great of a job she did, and what a quality wedding you can expect to have at the Star Ranch.

Sincerely,
    A grateful, and immensely pleased, new wife

Sent on 05/17/2011

Katherine · Married on 10/15/2016

My daughter's wedding was superb and even better than we expected overall. Samantha Fulford was a total professional as wedding site manager. She was responsive to all of our needs and requests, such as specialized dietary needs for the rehearsal and wedding dinners and patiently answered our many questions. The chef prepared delectable meals and got rave reviews from our wedding guests who came from all over the world. The staff was also kind and responsive to all of our concerns.

The site was magical with the green fields, fountains, flowers, and the gazebo where the minister and the couple stood. The weather turned out to be perfect and we all made exquisite and sweet memories.

Sent on 10/20/2016

The Golf Club Star Ranch FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Country/Golf Club
    Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner

• Matt Montalvo Photography
    Matt Montalvo Photography Wedding Photographers

The Golf Club at Star Ranch is my favorite spot to catch a sunset. You can see pics I shot there all over my website! Great staff and great food as well.

• 2500 FM 685 Hutto, 78634 See on map