The Forever Frame

Gilbert, AZ View map

The Forever Frame was the brain child of a couple whose unity sand ceremony vessel turned into 'kitty litter' within a few days of the wedding when the beautiful green, black & white colors originally poured mixed to display a gray color that was never part of the ceremony.

Our frame provides separate chambers for the photo and the sand. The sand chamber is sealable to prevent mixing while the photo chamber is easily accessible allowing the chosen portrait to be exchanged at any time without disturbing the sand formation from the original ceremony.

We would like to invite you to create a physical representation of your unity with a stunning and contemporary sand ceremony. As you pour your sand into The Forever Frame, the formations will join together in one beautiful pattern as unique as your love, never to be replicated. Just as your union cannot be separated, neither can the grains of sand.

With Love, Warm Wishes and Sincere Congratulations.

The Forever Frame Staff

Please call or email Elaine Kendall at any time at 480-650-9634 | elaine@foreverframe.com

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Catalog
Custom
Personalized

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Shipping
Express Shipping

What items are available?

Gift Boxes
Photo Favors

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

Next Day

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Mary C. Married on 11/10/2019

Mary Cother

Purchased a cherry wood shadow box to preserve flowers from a funeral. The box is top quality. Cant wait to use it. This is exactly what I had in mind. Thank you!
    Samantha Married on 06/10/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    When I first purchase a Forever Frame, I wasn't sure if I would think it's worth the investment but boy was I wrong! This is such a high quality product with a lot of attention paid to not only the look but functionality as well. We had multiple guests comment on how beautiful it was and how they loved watching the sand pouring and viewing the finished product. Highly recommend this for your sand ceremony!
  • User2909016 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This is one of my favorite keepsakes from our wedding. I looked everywhere for one of these and finally found it here. Customer service was great and the frames are amazing and I'm so happy I have it to cherish forever.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

The Forever Frame 1
Discount
Use our Promo Code to get 10% off your Frame. Enter WeddWire10 in the Promo Code box at checkout to take your discount. We also offer corked style bottles and over 85 colors of sand on our website at www.foreverframe.com. PERFECT FOR DESTINATION WEDDINGS.

Rev Giovanni Weddings Rev Giovanni Weddings Wedding Officiants

If you are going to do a sand ceremony this is what you need. Do not be fooled by the others that are out there. This is the best and the only one I recommend to my couples

Dreamers Event Planners Dreamers Event Planners Wedding Planners

If you want something unique for your sand ceremony, you have to own a Forever Frame. I recommend them to all of my clients that wish to performa sand ceremony, since you can add a personal touch and there is no sand movement during transporting. I love Forever Frames. Weddings Laughs and Smiles, Theresa Morales, owner Dreamers Event Planners, LLC

Joanie Marie's Forever Flowers, LLC Joanie Marie's Forever Flowers, LLC Wedding Florists

Because I love Keepsakes, I appreciate the time and thought this company has put into developing and offering their Forever Frames. I know the owners and their personal agenda to provide a quality product to their customers. It's a great idea for wedding gifts and so much more! Graduations, New Baby, Prom, Birthdays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, etc....

PO Box 2297 Gilbert, 85299
Location of (The Forever Frame)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding