Surprise, AZ 85379 Map · Phone number

About My Sister's Boutique

My Sisters Boutique is a little shop created by Eileen and Melanie. We like to think of ourselves as two creative, quirky, fun loving sisters whom enjoy painting on glass to create a truly unique one of a kind keepsake.

We understand that the perfect gift is important to every member of the Bridal Party which is why we encourage an open line of communication during our painting process, making sure that the product you order is exactly what you get. We encourage questions, requests and changes once your order is placed as 100% satisfaction is our goal.

If you would like to inquire about an order please send us an email at mysisters_boutique@yahoo.com. You may follow our creations on Instagram @MySistersBoutique as well as on Facebook.

We look forward to working with you and we both hope you have a wonderful day!

Kindest Regards,

il570xn 5602044723qo7
il570xn 771591455se6d

1 Reviews for My Sister's Boutique

Dawn · Married on 05/11/2013

I found these sister's on Etsy and the amazing custom wine and pilsner glasses that they hand paint to look like you and your bridal party. I had these made as part of my gift to my bridesmaids as well as for a few other people who I wanted to give a special thank you for helping with our wedding. Everyone loved them and they are unlike anything else you can buy out there. They are very detailed and allow you to approve them before any finishing touches are done. Check them out and their amazing work!!!

My Sister's Boutique FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized, Themed
  • What services do you provide? Design
  • What items are available? Barware, Drink Accessories
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Month+
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? No
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No