Phoenix, AZ 85048 Map · Phone number

About Sugar n Spice

Phoenix Resident, Jaclyn Douma has released her first cookbook containing a collection of her own recipes specifically designed with couples in mind.

As a newlywed herself, Jaclyn knew she wanted to organize a book with helpful tips, party suggestions and many of her favorite recipes for couples who couldn't necessarily make/afford those "Filet Mignon" recipes in many of the cookbooks given as wedding gifts.

Jaclyn's dream of providing a useful tool in the kitchen, as well as, passing along recipes of her own on a newlywed budget has finally come true.

Whether you're a Newlywed or Empty Nester, Our First Year is filled with recipes that are just the right portion for two! From appetizers and desserts to breakfast and dinner, Our First Year provides recipes for two, for left-overs, and for fun filled parties. Not only will you be enjoying savory recipes, Our First Year also provides many helpful hints for those new to the kitchen. Filled with love and many new experiences, Our First Year is the perfect addition to the life of two!

Great Gift for Bridal Showers, Bridal Party Gifts, Engagement Parties and Wedding Gifts. Our First Year is available online at www.a-sugarnspice-life.com

Follow Sugar n Spice on

snsbusinesscard
NewFront2909

2 Reviews for Sugar n Spice

Lauren · Married on 07/10/2010

I purchsed a book a few months ago through a fundraiser for the "Revlon Run/Walk for Womens Cancer". It was the best cook book i've bought thus far! I'am NOT the cooking type! Everything in this book were things i've always wanted to try to cook but always thought "There is no way! That looks hard to make". This was the perfect book for me, i'm cooking so much more now. My family really enjoys the recipies in here and I love that there are even great things for me to make for my 18month old! The best part is the directions are so easy to follow, not like those cook books you see and tell you do to things to the food and you have no idea what they are talking about!!! Thank you for an awesome cook book!!!

Remington · Married on 04/17/2010

I hate to say it, but I must say thanks to my mother-in-law of all people for giving me this cookbook "Our First Year: Cost Effective Recipes From the Home of Newlyweds" as a wedding gift a few months ago. My husband and I were definitely the TV Dinner type of people. The How To section helped us out with a few things we didn't know how to do and the recipes are delicious and easy to make. We love taking the leftovers with us to work the next day. So not only are the recipes helping us save money on our low budget, but now we have lunch for the next day and don't have to buy fast food everyday. My mother-in-law purchased the book off the website www.a-sugarnspice-life.com (which is really cute by the way).

I definitely recommend it to everyone, but especially those with a small budget or new to cooking.

-Remington

• Ciao Bell'amore Events
    Ciao Bell'amore Events Wedding Planners

How easy is it now to buy one of these books, throw it in a basket with a few kitchen utensils, and you have yourself a bridal shower gift or wedding gift! I've "gifted" this book a few times already! Being in the event/wedding industry, I thought it was a cute and informative extra touch that she included the anniversary traditions in the back of the book. I really enjoyed that part, and think it was really relevant to the consumers purchasing this book (given that it's targeted mainly to newlyweds). I've been passing her business cards out everywhere and telling everyone to visit her website! I've been telling my clients, and vendors all about her and her cookbook. I think it's a cost effective investment, for cost effective recipes! =)

• Phoenix, AZ 85048 See on map