The Flower Mill

Lowell, MA View map

$4,500 Typical Price

The Flower Mill provides a wide variety of services and artistic custom floral arrangements for all occasions and events. We pride ourselves on collaborating with you to create a memorable and unique designs that are thoughtfully crafted just for you. We are known for our custom arrangements thru out the seasons with available blooms to best utilize the seasons as best we can while creating modern and chic designs. We provide our designs for weddings and special events in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, and further travel upon request.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$325

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Maria K. Married on 09/07/2019

Joanna is Amazing!

There are so many good things to say about Joanna Hall and the Flower Mill. Firstly, she is just an AWESOME human being. She is very down to earth and so passionate about her work. To be honest, flowers for my wedding were not hugely important to me and I could not justify spending tons of money on this aspect of my wedding. After having my initial consultation with Joanna where I brought my mom, grandmother, and sister along, I left feeling completely different and excited about my flowers! Who knew there were so many shades of ivory roses! Joanna was also excellent in listening to what I really wanted despite the many opinions and ideas flying around during our consultation.
    Joanna completely understood my simple vision and promised to deliver exactly what we discussed. I was extremely nervous for my tall centerpieces to come out looking like a mushroom top but Joanna assured me that they would be natural looking! She completely delivered. She was also very respectful of my budget and my ideas for cost saving. (I added small glass vases on some longer reception tables and repurposed the bridesmaids bouquets after the ceremony.)

On the day of my wedding, she had another wedding so her coworkers (her parents!) made the deliveries to the bridal suite and reception. They were so accommodating and did a fantastic job.

As far as planning, Joanna will write up a proposal, take a small deposit and schedule a few other deposits to be made throughout your wedding planning year (+/-). She is always available for questions or ideas.

I am so glad I found Joanna and the Flower Mill and look forward to using their floral services for years to come.

Photos attached are by Zev Fisher Photography
    Samantha M. Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful work!

Joanna was nothing short of AMAZING to work with. She is so creative, professional, and really creates beautiful arrangements. I had a vision of what I wanted for flowers and even more of a vision of what I didn't. She was open to all of my ideas and made my mom and I feel at ease. We left every meeting confident she was the one to put my vision to life but her work was more perfect than I could have even imagined. We definitely recommend the Flower Mill for any and all things flower related!
    Jessica Married on 10/13/2018

So many compliments!

Joanna was amazing to work with :) I went in with some very amorphous ideas and she turned them into bouquets that brightened our party and received so many compliments!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

The Flower Mill Price Rates

225 Stedman St., Unit 16 Lowell, MA, 01851
9783191779

Monday-Friday 9-6 Saturdays 10-2
Location of (The Flower Mill)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding