183 Dutton St., Lowell, MA 01852 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Flower Mill

The Flower Mill provides a wide variety of services and artistic custom floral arrangements for all occasions and events. We pride ourselves on collaborating with you to create a memorable and unique designs that are thoughtfully crafted just for you. We are known for our custom arrangements thru out the seasons with available blooms to best utilize the seasons as best we can while creating modern and chic designs. We provide our designs for weddings and special events in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, and further travel upon request.

Follow The Flower Mill on

The Flower Mill 6
The Flower Mill 7

Samantha McLarney · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful work!

Joanna was nothing short of AMAZING to work with. She is so creative, professional, and really creates beautiful arrangements. I had a vision of what I wanted for flowers and even more of a vision of what I didn't. She was open to all of my ideas and made my mom and I feel at ease. We left every meeting confident she was the one to put my vision to life but her work was more perfect than I could have even imagined. We definitely recommend the Flower Mill for any and all things flower related!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2018

So many compliments!

Joanna was amazing to work with :) I went in with some very amorphous ideas and she turned them into bouquets that brightened our party and received so many compliments!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Liz Pugh · Married on 10/07/2018

Perfect and Exceptional Value

Joanna was a dream to work with. She made the process of designing florals for my wedding extremely seamless and easy. I did not have a long list of favorite flowers, so she guided us through picking out colors, textures, and styles that fit our general wedding aesthetic. She was also super flexible working within the strict budget that we had. Would recommend Joanna to anyone looking for quality, ease, affordability, style, general good humor, and fun! Thank you Joanna!!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    The Flower Mill 8

The Flower Mill FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 325.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Real Weddings