The Flower Mill Reviews

89 | Lowell, MA

89 Reviews for The Flower Mill

Maria Kaminski · Married on 09/07/2019

Joanna is Amazing!

There are so many good things to say about Joanna Hall and the Flower Mill. Firstly, she is just an AWESOME human being. She is very down to earth and so passionate about her work. To be honest, flowers for my wedding were not hugely important to me and I could not justify spending tons of money on this aspect of my wedding. After having my initial consultation with Joanna where I brought my mom, grandmother, and sister along, I left feeling completely different and excited about my flowers! Who knew there were so many shades of ivory roses! Joanna was also excellent in listening to what I really wanted despite the many opinions and ideas flying around during our consultation.
    Joanna completely understood my simple vision and promised to deliver exactly what we discussed. I was extremely nervous for my tall centerpieces to come out looking like a mushroom top but Joanna assured me that they would be natural looking! She completely delivered. She was also very respectful of my budget and my ideas for cost saving. (I added small glass vases on some longer reception tables and repurposed the bridesmaids bouquets after the ceremony.)

On the day of my wedding, she had another wedding so her coworkers (her parents!) made the deliveries to the bridal suite and reception. They were so accommodating and did a fantastic job.

As far as planning, Joanna will write up a proposal, take a small deposit and schedule a few other deposits to be made throughout your wedding planning year (+/-). She is always available for questions or ideas.

I am so glad I found Joanna and the Flower Mill and look forward to using their floral services for years to come.

Photos attached are by Zev Fisher Photography

Sent on 12/05/2019

Samantha McLarney · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful work!

Joanna was nothing short of AMAZING to work with. She is so creative, professional, and really creates beautiful arrangements. I had a vision of what I wanted for flowers and even more of a vision of what I didn't. She was open to all of my ideas and made my mom and I feel at ease. We left every meeting confident she was the one to put my vision to life but her work was more perfect than I could have even imagined. We definitely recommend the Flower Mill for any and all things flower related!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2018

So many compliments!

Joanna was amazing to work with :) I went in with some very amorphous ideas and she turned them into bouquets that brightened our party and received so many compliments!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Liz Pugh · Married on 10/07/2018

Perfect and Exceptional Value

Joanna was a dream to work with. She made the process of designing florals for my wedding extremely seamless and easy. I did not have a long list of favorite flowers, so she guided us through picking out colors, textures, and styles that fit our general wedding aesthetic. She was also super flexible working within the strict budget that we had. Would recommend Joanna to anyone looking for quality, ease, affordability, style, general good humor, and fun! Thank you Joanna!!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Liza

Liza · Married on 10/07/2018

Absolutely Wonderful!!

We went into the Flower Mill to get flowers for our wedding. We initially didn't have many opinions and were not particularly excited, as flowers aren't at all our thing, and we wanted to take a kind of minimalistic approach. Joanna's enthusiasm was incredibly contagious, and it was a joy to work with her. We were amazed with how much we absolutely loved the arrangements she made for the centerpieces, the arbor/archway, and the bouquets. She clearly took every aspect of our consultation into consideration and managed to combine all of our wishes into flowers that were incredibly beautiful, and that we wish we could keep forever! Part of what impressed me was that she found flowers that matched our hard-to-find-in-nature color scheme (light blue, maroon, and ivory), which were the perfect addition to our backyard/tent setup. I would definitely go back to The Flower Mill for another event!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jessica Bellemare · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Flowers!!

Joanna and her crew at the flower mill are absolutely amazing! The flowers for our beach wedding in September were stunning! My husband and I could not be happier with how everything turned out. Joanna worked very closely with us to make sure our flowers worked with our color scheme as well as within our budget. Their talent definitely shows through their work. The pictures don’t do them justice. We definitely recommend the Flowermill for all your flower needs!!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Michelle Kenyon · Married on 09/02/2018

Understands clients style and puts them at ease!

I felt confident that Joanna knew exactly what look and style I was going for from the get-go. She put me at ease throughout the entire process. The Flower Mill was a vendor I never second thought. Thank you for helping to make my day unforgettable!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Amanda Montero · Married on 08/18/2018

Beautiful Colors!

Joanna made beautiful personal flower arrangements for our multi-colored, Mexican-themed wedding. She was flexible working within our budget and easy to work with. I didn't have many flower requests, but she was able to get marigolds to match our theme even though she warned us that they may not be available. I got so many complements on my bouquet and flower headband throughout the day! I would definitely recommend The Flower Mill!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Tiffanie · Married on 07/20/2018

Joanna is a flower guru! She and her amazing crew created a gorgeous setting for our wedding. Her creativity and unique floral designs are one of a kind! Her receptiveness, flexibility, and professionalism makes the wedding planning process smooth and worry free! She was open to helping me find the style I wanted within my budget and helped to create botanical beauty for our big day. If you're looking for one of a kind, magazine worthy flowers at your wedding, look no further than the Flower Mill!

Sent on 07/16/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2018

Joanna and her team did such a wonderful job! I would hire her a million times over.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Kathrine Dean · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing & Beautiful work!!

Joanna at the Flower Mill was AMAZING the whole time while planning!! She really loves what she does and you can definitely tell in her work. We had a couple of meetings and leading up to my big day, i wasn't sure what type of flowers we were going to have. When I saw my flowers on our day, my mouth dropped!! The flowers were beyond beautiful and EXACTLY what I pictured when telling her what I liked and didn't like. It was all so amazing!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Amy · Married on 06/16/2018

Absolutely amazing experience!

Working with Joanna and her team at The Flower Mill was an absolute dream! From our first meeting to our final phone call, any and all questions I had were answered. Joanna was able to ease my worries and concerns about flower types and colors matching. She was truly able to create exactly what I was looking for. Our centerpieces were beautiful and had the romantic look I was hoping for, the flower arrangements on the trellis were perfect for our outdoor ceremony and had just the right amount of color. My bridal bouquet was exquisite and it far exceeded my expectations. Joanna and her team are true artists and I am so thankful for the work they did to be part of my wedding day, everything was perfect!

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/25/2017

I love flowers. But I really only love specific flowers and I was kind of nervous my simple taste wouldn’t translate into pretty wedding flowers. But OMG when I saw my bouquet it nearly took my breath away! When I walked into my venue and saw the rest I knew I had made the right choice. Joanna is truly gifted!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/11/2017

I was absolutely blown away by our flowers!! They were so perfect!!! Thank you for making everything SO gorgeous!! :)

Sent on 11/12/2017

Ami · Married on 11/03/2017

I knew i was going to choose the flower mill for my wedding day wayyy before i even got engaged. I’ve been getting flowers from Joanna and her team for years and they are always stunning. Joanna truly has a gift when it comes to designing and creating amazing florals. She wasn’t by far my favorite vendor to work with through the entire wedding process. She’s clear and concise, meets with you in person well before your big day so that details are not lingering last minute. She also checked in with me right before my wedding for a quick chat and it felt like i was talking with a friend. The flowers on my wedding day were gorgeous and even better than i could have imagined. We got so many complements! I highly recommend The Flower Mill, Joanna and her staff for your wedding or any event/day/holiday where you want beautiful floral arrangements. I’ll be a customer for life.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/28/2017

I went to Joanna at The Flower Mill not quite knowing what I wanted for my (very) tiny wedding. I had some vague ideas about colors and flowers, and little else. She took what little vision I had and translated it into a lovely bouquet and centerpiece.

Sent on 12/14/2017

kaitlyn · Married on 10/21/2017

I just got married this past October, and there was no hesitation when I needed to pick a florist! Joanna always does absolutely amazing work, but I was 100% speechless when she delivered the flowers for my wedding! My bouquet was super full and exactly what I imagined, all of my girls loved their bouquets, and my guests could not stop talking about how stunning the centerpieces were! Best part, the flowers were still fresh 2 weeks later!! If you are looking for a florist, go to the Flower Mill! Joanna is truly an artist, and I recommend her to everyone! She has an amazing gift!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Anne · Married on 08/19/2017

Flower Mill was reliable and the flowers were beautiful for my wedding. So happy with our choice to use them!

Sent on 12/25/2017

Ha · Married on 08/05/2017

Wonderful service for last minute request! Boquets and centerpieces were beautiful, I wouldn’t of gone anywhere else!

Sarah · Married on 07/22/2017

Working with the flower mill was one of the best parts of wedding planning. Joanna is so responsive and such a pleasure to work with. She really got the vibe of our wedding after our initial meeting and after seeing the end results she really knocked it out of the park. I had the lushest, best smelling, most amazing bouquet I could have dreamed of. She puts together an inspiration board for each couple before the wedding to review and helps to teach less knowledgeable brides, like myself, about the different kinds of flowers. She was really flexible when we kept changing small details like the number of grandparent corsages or the amount of flower girl baskets we needed. Delivery was on time and even though there was a small mix up and we were in need of one more corsage, Joanna personally delivered an extra corsage well before the time of the ceremony. I could not recommend using the flower mill for your wedding more!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Angelina · Married on 07/01/2017

AMAZING job!! From my bridal shower to my wedding ceremony & reception, Joanna and her team created works of art for my family and friends to enjoy. Forever thankful that I found the Flower Mill for my wedding events!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Samantha · Married on 06/24/2017

Joanna was an absolute pleasure to work with! She is such an expert - she taught me so much about flowers during our 2 meetings.

I came to her with a couple different visions and she worked with me to narrow my focus and created the most beautiful arrangements. I really appreciated that Joanna never pressured me. She would ask questions to find out more about my vision and she would use her expertise to make it happen.

The floral arrangements are one of my favorite things about my best day ever <3 I wish I had a reason to throw another event and hire Joanna. I love following her instagram and seeing all of her work.

Sent on 08/04/2018

Sophea · Married on 06/17/2017

The flower mill team was such a pleasure to work with. Joanna was so nice, sweet, and a great listener, she knew exactly what I wanted for my wedding. I was literally obsessed with my wedding bouquet.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Ellen · Married on 06/10/2017

Awesome florist! I loved working with Joanna. Her enthusiasm for her work, kind demeanor, and eye for design made this an easy process. Met with some other florists before finding the Flower Mill and she was much more flexible, intuitive to my desires and style, and affordable than other florists. I never felt like she was pushing her own agenda or style onto me which I loved! The Flower Mill even delivered flowers to my venue which was a little over an hour away, and made it with time to spare despite hitting traffic on the way up! Would highly recommend to anyone!

Katelyn · Married on 06/09/2017

Joanna was amazing with helping us find exactly what we were looking for and really took the time to personalize the experience! We really enjoyed working with her and all the florists were very nice and did an incredible job on our flowers! We we're completely blown away with how beautiful and great quality they were! Would highly recommend the Flower Mill!