242 Cambridge St, Winchester, MA 01890 Map · Phone number

26db29ceb7c33446 01
stateroom1

10 Reviews for The Florist at Mahoney's Garden Center

lindsey · Married on 10/19/2014

The quality of the service and the level of professionalism from Rachel was outstanding. We had a lot to worry about that day but one thing we didn't need to was the flowers. They thoroughly complimented our theme, and the variety of flowers used really made both the purple and lime pop. Their was no cheap filling used in our bouquets so I really felt we got a good deal on the pricing, and received something that was worth much more than we paid. We would definitely recommend Rachel for any event.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Katie · Married on 10/04/2014

We used Rachel for the flowers and floral centerpieces for our wedding in October. I can't say enough positive about our experience working with her or about her amazing eye for flowers.

I had no idea what I wanted, I just had a general color palate. Rachel took my obscure ideas and made them into absolutely gorgeous artwork.

She is super easy to work with, knows her flowers inside and out, and replies to emails very promptly and professionally. We were so happy with our flowers for the wedding that I am also currently using her for centerpieces for a friends shower, and I know I will continue to use her artwork for years to come.

Sent on 03/31/2015

Caroline · Married on 07/26/2014

Rachel at Mahoney's Garden Center in North Chelmsford, MA was the florist for my wedding day and I could not have been happier with my decision to use her as my florist. Rachel was incredibly easy to work with; she replied to emails quickly and was always willing to meet me whenever I had a question. I had no idea what types of flowers I wanted so I could not easily articulate what I was looking for, but Rachel seemed to know exactly what I was envisioning. Rachel was extremely patient with me throughout the process and easily accommodated me whenever I changed my mind. I could not ask for a better florist. The flowers were absolutely perfect! From the centerpieces, to the bridal bouquets, to the alter pieces, Rachel created exactly what I was looking for and payed careful attention to details throughout the process. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/12/2014

The Florist at Mahoney's Garden Center FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• 242 Cambridge St Winchester, 01890 See on map